What is the Skyrim of music?

What is the Skyrim of music?

Attached: 305f04c9-8780-4c7b-91dd-e87979844dab.jpg (1280x720, 149.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bS96QAcq43U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Take your pick. Considered classics when they first came out, but are increasing disliked with age.

Attached: topsters2 (31).jpg (1044x428, 86.87K)

I'd say Radiohead. Loved by normies and autists a-like, but the autists know it's just the surface of the genre and really that good in comparison to other bands/games.

Polyphia
>Soulless
>considered amazing by zoomers
>fans of it completely disregard previous projects that did everything it does but way better

Something that autists who care about the franchise's earlier works think isn't as good as those, but that normal people laud as an undisputed masterpiece and the most influential work in its genre?

Attached: 0093624986553.jpg (3825x3825, 690.54K)

>Timeless masterpiece that touches the soul
>Released on every platform
>Every artist tries to modify it to make it his own
>Never getting a sequel
Beethoven's 9th

>timeless masterpiece
nah, Morrowind is. Oblivion is great too. Skyrim is trash. I played it once in 2011 and never touched it again.

>
see, told you

the skyrim soundtrack

you can highlight the words you want to greentext then click the post number to reply
you don't need to type it

never works right on phone

the blue album

works fine on my Android

>You can highlight the words you would like to greentext then click the post number to reply.
No.

THIS

Skyrim and morrowind are masterpeices
Oblivion is meh
Morrowind is like nothing else though while everything like skyrim
Dark souls is like morrowind but to hard to be relaxing and way smaller
Something like nevermind or MBDTF is probably like skyrim where it maganges to be both goated and immensely overated at the same time

Attached: 8907c95d3e8576ad38e1c21370b2c683.jpg (563x759, 75.73K)

>he got filtered by Oblivion
you must have been playing it wrong.
Replay it, and this time realize that it's a comedy game. You'll love it.
youtu.be/bS96QAcq43U

Want to go somewhere? Just open up your map, point to the place you want to go, and you're there! Aren't you having fun roleplaying?

I've never beaten skyrim. I just have 500 hours of playing lovers lab mods

Attached: Lords_of_Acid_Lust.jpg (300x300, 21.72K)

>Dumb broken game is
>le good

you don't have to use fast travel.
but I do like games that don't have fast travel like hardcore mode in Kingdom Come Deliverance. You don't even get a compass, you have to look at the position of the sun to find what direction you're facing, or look at moss on trees (it grows on the north side of trees.)
obviously you can use your map to find landmarks, but if you're in the forest it becomes easy to get lost.

honestly this is probably the best comparison, I have over 200 hundred hours in skyrim but when I compare it morrowind and oblivion it lacks on everything that made those games good, its just mindless fun like this album

the black album is nowhere nearly as good as the previous metallica records, but I will still listen to it because its fun to listen to

The only other option Obibble gives you is literally walking and getting torched to death by level-scaled imps.