Which Anglophone country makes the better music?

Which Anglophone country makes the better music?

Attached: F75802D6-4E9F-4874-B903-EEFE3B5E5810.png (1937x497, 234.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FWRCJhsz5t4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

USA but mostly thanks to niggers

England and its not even close
everything negros did anglos perfected (im american)

bongs obviously

American here. Britain is better in every way, I wish I could be as cool as them.

Brits did not perfect jazz, although Dave Holland came close

America because my favorite bands (and myself) are American. happy Independence Day

Attached: 79FD964D-CC20-418A-80D1-71DB254C2915.jpg (619x495, 73.55K)

australia.

Australia only has men at work, sia, and AC/DC

Realistically it's Canada (Weeknd) running circles around us last couple years

based fellow burger, i wish we weren't so terrible at making music, and also fat LOL!!

britain as far as quality in regard to quantity they put out, its better per capita
america has made a lot of great music tho

UK had an edge around 65-73 but it’s been the US at all other times.

Everything niggers did Jews gave to them

Very non-extensive list of genres invented by each country:
UK: Prog rock (incredibly based), metal (Black Sabbath, but most subgenres today are from the US, i.e. thrash, death, neoclassical), arguably the first "modern" hard rock with The Who and Led Zeppelin, punk
US: Jazz, blues, Rock n' Roll, funk, grunge, emo, hip hop, surf rock, math rock

Was originally going to have this be some big list of American genres to prove that British artists barely invented anything but in the process of writing this, I realized how wrong that was. King Crimson is easily one of the most inventive bands ever and was 100% British until the 80s. Number of genres also obviously isn't a perfect gauge for creativity. My pick still goes to America because of national bias and the fact that a majority of the music I listen to is still by American artists. That being said, I think that Close to the Edge is the closest thing we have to a perfect piece of music and nobody deserves credit for that aside from all the bongs that crafted it.

AMERICA NUMBAH ONE
WE DOMINATE YOUR CULTURE THROUGH OUR SUBLIMINAL HYPNOTISM, COLONIALISM THROUGH MUSIC. THE WAR IS NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!1111

UK obviously

>AC/DC
not even australian

france obviously
youtu.be/FWRCJhsz5t4

Attached: the fall pub 2005.jpg (2048x1365, 487.76K)

Per capita UK but total number US because it has like 9x bigger population. Van Halen Mogs Led Zeppelin. Megadeth Mogs Judas Priest.