Millennials

now that the dust has settled, what was their contribution to Music?
what's the best thing they did? and the worst?

Attached: Who-are-millennials-.jpg (1200x729, 59.78K)

I’m gen z (1998)

Attached: 6C94FF8F-3974-4174-819B-3B7D1AFDEDAA.jpg (480x336, 26.67K)

Death Grips

best: car seat headrest
worst: car seat headrest

that's zoom

Best: Job For A Cowboy?
Worst: Anything pop related

>Job For A Cowboy
Kek I like the pig noises they make in there songs

Best? 3rd wave emo
Worst? idk

no 3rd wave sorry. whatever happened in like 07 and 08. which probably still weren't millennials. maybe we can't do anything right

Logic

will toledo is an old ass man and turns 30 next month

WWWWHHHHOOOOOAAAA indie pop choruses

>born 1994
>get called boomer by zoomers
>get called zoomer by Xers, Boomers and other millennials

millennials have contributed nothing to music
zillennial

Wtf car seat headrest has been dropping music since 2010 what do you mean zoomers they would’ve been little kids still.

Best was Childish Gambino awaken my love and Tyler the creators whole world he made.

Worst was I don’t know probably everyone that set up the entire internet to become what it is today with music. In the millennial era making music was the perfect time. Now it’s so oversaturated that actual good musicians get pushed out.

Only boomers are a real generational group, maybe some genX too. All others are completely made up and hold little to no differences

on the contrary, only 3-4 years is a huge difference because technology moves too fast
18 year olds today are living at a very different pace thanks to social media and hyper reality

why do they all have the same face?

Best: The Killers
Worst: not sure, didn’t listen to the bad stuff, but there’s a shit ton of it.

>now that the dust has settled, what was their contribution to Music?
emo, math rock, pop punk, metalcore, folk punk, landfill indie, post punk revival, neo psychedelia, *stomp clap hey* music, dubstep, folktronica, vaporwave, shoegaze revival, hipster noise, hipster black metal, conscious hip hop, industrial hip hop, neo soul, hyperpop
>what's the best thing they did?
none of it
>and the worst?
all of it

crystal castles

97 here, its weird to get called a zoomer, Im 25, people usually use it to describe 2000ers and above, theres no set dates.

Necrophagist, the haarp machine, the faceless.

Too bad, zoomzoom, same thing happened with me and being a millennial. Best thing to do is accept that you are part of the faggotry.

I don't think so, I agree that technology plays a big role, but newer generations are just like older generation on steroids, but our times are more or less the same, boomers were the ones who lived through a whole different age

I can't wait for the mass meltdowns and suicides when zoomers turn 30.

>part of the faggotry
as if we have any power yet, its you millenials faggots pushing all this bs, we're barely out of college.