Memes aside, this album is actually fucking amazing

Memes aside, this album is actually fucking amazing.

Attached: 81D+wuLfeIL._SL1081_.jpg (1081x1080, 267.06K)

it's fucking great. One of the most original alt rock albums I've ever heard. This qualifies to basically every Pixies album pre-reunion tho

memes or not, is overrated. best thing that dickhead did was surfer rosa
One of the most original alt rock albums
kek

name one meme

Memes aside, I really can't stand Pixies. The vocals are among the worst I've ever heard, and I listen to some bands with pretty awful vocals. On top of that, there's really nothing that special about the melodies or instrumentals. Generally just makes for an unremarkable if not unpleasant listen.

every pixies album is gold but bossanova is the most underrated. I'd say doolittle edges out surfer rosa by a fucking inch.

Bossanova is fucking amazing. I love that they never released Doolittle pt.2 and went for something completely different instead. The songwriting is top and I'm all for that alien surf shit. Trompe is great too btw,

velouria might actually be my favorite pixies song, or at the very least it's up there. Fucking great.

What memes? Why is everything a meme?

I wish I liked this album. I really like Here Comes Your Man, Monkey Gone to Heaven and Hey, but the rest are a big yikes for me.

Awful taste.

Husker Du deserves more accolades than The Pixies.

My thoughts exactly. They don't sound necessarily innovative especially considering who their contemporaries were.

give me dino jr instead

Husker Du was great.

Hell yeah I love Old 97s

22 words 0 arguments

>he can't into no. 13 baby

>debaser, wave of mutilation and gouge away are big yikes
What do you mean? They're not the most radical band ever but they had a very distinct sound and were very creative. Who are the contemporaries you're referring to?

are you waiting for the argument about why coldplay and bts are good artist too? fucking idiot

This user is correct and I also heard he had a really big dick

What memes?

Doolittle gets posted here a lot lately so maybe he assumed it was a meme album like ITAOTS or The Money Store

yeah no shit

shut the fuck up

They pretty much invented the sound of american rock bands for the next 10 years

no 13 baby is amazing

GOAT!