I want to learn guitar but Im 23

I want to learn guitar but Im 23
is it even worth the effort?

Attached: 1655776756400.png (632x900, 92.75K)

I feel you. I'm also 23 and i want to play a new instrument as well, be a guitar, a piano or whatever, but i'm afraid i'm too old and dusted to even try anything.

i mean in 10 years you'll be 33 no matter what. you can turn 33 and know how to play the guitar with a decade of experience or not. choice is yours

>warning from history

Attached: download.jpeg-4.jpg (328x248, 17.62K)

No
It's not
And it wouldnt be worth the effort if you were 12 either
Guitar is stupid
t. Guitarist

You'll be able to get pretty good if you find time to practice, but that's easier said than done most of the time. I've been playing for about 10 years on and off, and I'm not great, but it's worth it to me.

What made you decide now? I was 13 when I got my first guitar , now I'm 41 and either way it's not worth it apart from personal satisfaction.

Attached: fish hat.jpg (1200x750, 73.63K)

>41
>still liking these cutesy embarassing anime arts
>using tripcode
it's fucking over

I don't really want to hear that from a wojak poster. lurk 20 years.

Attached: 10 minutes into Biyori n chill and she gives you this look.png (409x398, 206.61K)

tranime coal

wtf kinda question is this? 23? You have decades of life ahead of you. It’s not like it’s gonna get harder to play the guitar as you get older either. Just do it. At 23 you have so much time left in your life stop acting like ur some old guy withering away lol
This guy, on the other hand, is finished. It’s over for him. Don’t be like this man

>lurk 20 years
hopefully i won't be in this site in the future

This raises an interesting point. What makes something "worth" the effort? Some people justify spending a lot on gear because it's their profession, but I think it's just as justifiable to spend a lot even if you don't make any money from it. If you like guitar, it will be a hobby that you cherish and one that enriches your life. But if you want to be a performer, then I'd it probably isn't worth the effort.

This guy gets it

Lol zoomers are such fucking losers

You should kys

Lmao

Attached: IMG_1336.jpg (1280x720, 83.74K)

anime website

Attached: gy6xk2p3zec7rualwg4d2xygm7a2n5rv_hq.jpg (872x640, 58.08K)

the fact that you can make a non anime related post disproves this dying meme, for example OP's post is about learning guitar but being to old, which is related to music, but has nothing to do with anime
but cope more I guess, its not 2003 anymore

fucking christ you guys have no idea how young 23 is. give me a break.

go ahead and leave now and you won't have to worry about that, tourist.

>be 33
>played for 3 years in high school
>sold guitar when I want to college because I was self-conscious about my skill
>keep obsessing over the idea of writing and recording shit during quarantine because I'm at home all day
>forget about it
>now have a bunch of resources and time (I work from home) to devote to it

Plan on buying a new Seagull S6 in a couple weeks.