Why is Aphex Twin's music so popular among trannies and nonbinary people...

Why is Aphex Twin's music so popular among trannies and nonbinary people? Whenever I ask any of them about their favorite albums, they always mention Aphex Twin and other IDM stuff.

Attached: media_FRxAhH5XIAAOzMj.jpg (1716x2048, 382.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

spectrumnews.org/news/largest-study-to-date-confirms-overlap-between-autism-and-gender-diversity/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this person's art style is so fugly, i'm sure its intentional but god damn

Something about the asian wife tells me this is intentional

why do you care

because it wasn't enough for bullies to shit on my musical taste in high school I guess

Nonbinary folk want music that feels as hard to define and label as possible because it reinforces their worldview that their own gender is impossible to categorize. To normies, Aphex Twin and other IDM stuff comes closest to that.

fuck i hate Aphex Twin

idk i am not binary and i like it cuz it's good as fuck, same reason as anyone else who likes aphex twin. why are you asking a site full of people who aren't trans/have contempt for trans people for the answer to this question?

(S)he cute

Soulless music for soulless people.

Wait, is the person who made this comic implying that this is a good thing?

No idea, they can keep him though

It resembles videogame musich which trannies adore
It is implying that he became a freak and an abnormal person

But I found the twitter of the person who made this, he/she seems to be glorifying this lifestyle.

Asuka is so hot. I want Asuka to spit in my mouth

Attached: 453BEE3E-B4A1-4A91-A28E-4754CAC11842.jpg (1274x830, 131.73K)

why is it pronounced "ask-ka"? where's the damn 'u'!

explain? the mom look nice to me

thats the cartoon aesthetic now, be as gross and cringey as possible

>HAPA
Never had a chance. Whites should only mix with our Black brothers.

'Tis Autism, m'lady:
>People who do not identify with the sex they were assigned at birth are three to six times as likely to be autistic as cisgender people are, according to the largest study yet to examine the connection.
spectrumnews.org/news/largest-study-to-date-confirms-overlap-between-autism-and-gender-diversity/