The whites invent something, and then the blacks perfect it

The whites invent something, and then the blacks perfect it.

Attached: 20220702_205531.jpg (2880x2880, 612.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pPqzfiesoJY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I would have let this thread slide but the fact that you included Kendrick automatically invalidates any opinions you could possibly have.

weird way to spell desecrate

Eminem invented rap?

OG rap was niggers with banjos bragging about how tough they are, can whip their weight in wild cats, tear up the ground more than a wagon, etc

It was popularized mostly by Yankees from large urban centers in Ohio and NY, specifically as black faced minstrels

If you go to folk festivals the music is all Yankee revisionist trash, all of it

Cite me example of something earlier that runs the same nigger violence theme

The banjo is even an African born instrument

Prove to me this mentality in music started elsewhere

>whites invented rap
But seriously who is that in the top right?

Attached: ACK!.png (900x900, 823.72K)

honestly... i would only say this on Any Forums but other way around with music in the last 120 years

Did whites really invent crooning?

Kim>We Cry Together

Attached: image_2022-07-03_145705344.png (225x225, 83.19K)

Biz Markie nufag

Beethoven.
This is true, the greatest piano player of all time by far was a black man (Art Tatum). Think of all the things black people could have accomplished without systematic slavery and oppression.

white people invented rap, deal with it
youtube.com/watch?v=pPqzfiesoJY

>This is true, the greatest piano player of all time by far was a black man (Art Tatum).
No

>Classical piano legend Vladimir Horowitz, who frequently came to hear Art Tatum play, said that if Tatum had taken up classical piano, he'd have been outstanding in the field
>Even Rubinstein is quoted as saying: "I am listening to the world’s greatest piano player", while listening to Art Tatum during a performance at Harlem's Onyx Club,

Based Art Tatum enjoyer

No, Al Jolson was clearly black

Attached: ab67616d0000b2738c5cbef720deaf614c6da1b7.jpg (640x640, 136.44K)

>Horowitz
>Rubinstein

Attached: mRToH2HCxegm11JL-FvgyhAvdIg.jpg (540x510, 41.36K)

>Eazy, i can make you a star!

>out standing in the field