>the perfect music doesn't exi-

Attached: Capture.png (829x671, 409.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=w4s6H4ku6ZY
youtu.be/BjYWwZYLYEs
youtube.com/watch?v=oUbpGmR1-QM
youtube.com/watch?v=7zp1TbLFPp8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What is some genuinely good nostalgiacore to download for when I'm drunk? Recently grabbed some early Rihanna and Cascada

Whatever manages to take you back honestly, it can even be some shitty pop, as long as you heard it at just the right time

I'd do anything to go back.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=w4s6H4ku6ZY
How the fuck can you retards be nostalgic for this garbage? I started listening to more alternative/indie stuff purely because of how bad top 40 music was at the time. Now, Zoomers can listen to songs like Levitating by Dua Lipa that are actually catchy and have cool guitar/bass parts.

the 2010s was the worst decade for music

>payphone
I stopped crushing over a girl in highschool after she suggested I go listen to that song

Absolute and complete rubbish

love it or hate it, it was the last time mainstream pop had a distinct contemporary sensibility. from this point onwards the majority of pop production started to appeal to nostalgia and emulate the style of previous decades

WHAT YEAR DO YOU WANT?
2014 youtu.be/BjYWwZYLYEs
JUST TYPE IN DJ EARWORM THEN ADD YOUR YEAR OF CHOICE.

#
>levitating
>catchy
>it's boring disco worshipping when i can just listen to lovefool emulating it better with more life and beauty to it, or you know, listen to actual disco
dua lipa is the definition of mediocrity. Early 10s was the last time pop music was consistently interesting and fun. Lorde killed it.

good news is alt (well, for non commercial radio) is coming back in full swing but the commercial companies won't give it love, just force their listeners to listen to some bedroom pop artist on tiktok gets played while todd in the shadows bitches about alt music being le dead because he lives in the wrong city and promotes MGK and Olivia Rodrigo as "bringing back the guitars".

Poptimism has become a disease

Attached: 132056713-288-k443986.jpg (288x450, 25.26K)

for me, it's youtube.com/watch?v=oUbpGmR1-QM

I'm down wit it

Because it's fun, non-pretentious music that takes you back to middle school dances.

>ignores trap and hyperpop entirely

damn What's My Name takes me back to Uni. I was such a piece of shit lol.

>assuming you’re talking about radio music
and yet the 2020s is somehow a million times worse. Have you heard the shit they play?

how can anyone have nostalgia for the 2010s

>European student party in early 10s
>Danza Kuduro starts playing

youtube.com/watch?v=7zp1TbLFPp8

Attached: 1640602968334.png (955x955, 1.86M)

rose tinted glasses, all radio music has been shit since like the 60s

That may be the case but dance monkey is on a new level of shit never seen before