Quotes by musicians

quotes by musicians

Attached: nick-cave-red-hot-chili-peppers-quote.jpg (850x400, 88.96K)

Attached: miles-quote.png (850x400, 389.74K)

"Do we have any foreigners in the audience tonight? If so, please put up your hands. So where are you? Well wherever you all are, I think you should all just leave. Not just leave the hall, leave our country. I don't want you here, in the room or in my country. Listen to me, man! I think we should vote for Enoch Powell. Enoch's our man. I think Enoch's right, I think we should send them all back. Stop Britain from becoming a black colony. Get the foreigners out. Get the wogs out. Get the coons out. Keep Britain white. I used to be into dope, now I'm into racism. It's much heavier, man. Fucking wogs, man. Fucking Saudis taking over London. Bastard wogs. Britain is becoming overcrowded and Enoch will stop it and send them all back. The black wogs and coons and Arabs and fucking Jamaicans don't belong here, we don't want them here. This is England, this is a white country, we don't want any black wogs and coons living here. We need to make clear to them they are not welcome. England is for white people, man. This is Great Britain, a white country, what is happening to us, for fuck's sake? Throw the wogs out! Keep Britain white!"

Attached: eric-clapton.jpg (307x307, 15.46K)

Miles Davis was unironically such a good shitposting edgelord. Too bad pussies and snowflakes take this shit out of context. Guy was funny as hell

I dunno seems like another junkie with a bug up his ass to me

Attached: 1638809751810.jpg (510x680, 51.8K)

he would kill you with his bare hands in 5 seconds flat white boy

He's a nog, i don't care about anything he has to say. He will never be as good as Coltrane and he knows it.

I know I'm easy to kill what's your point

Someone should have taken the bell end of that trumpet, heated it up in a roaring fireplace and stuck it where the sun don't shine. That would've shut him up.

I agree on the Coltrane part, zero contradiction though. Doesn't change the fact that he was funny at talking shit and wrote some good ass reviews

so deep.......

Attached: 1656180476918.gif (500x418, 956.8K)

>talks shit on based RHCP
>both his sons die

His sons killed themselves to get away from his shitty fucking Tim Burton sea shanty carnival music

>shitty ASIS-funded Tim Burton sea shanty carnival music starts playing

kek

>with *the* bug up his ass

I'm forever scrolling Any Forums saying "oh no a terrible tragedy has happened" and it's always Nick Cave's son dying

"Pavement 1985"

>pictures taken shortly before disaster

I'm forever near Isr*el saying, 'What the fuck is this garbage?' And the answer is always Nick Cave and The Bad Sneeds cause Nick is a retard, an asshole, a talentless hack, an edgelord, a music critic artist and a zionist, in that order... And cause Roger Waters is adamant about not playing there so it has to be somebody else just as pretentious as him.
-Me-

Why are you hanging out near?

>"I know how it feels to be a woman because I am a woman," Townshend said in an interview with [Timothy] White that ran on White's radio show in September 1989. "And I won't be classified as just a man."

> I know that I've got -- and this has got nothing to do with anything I've actually done, or not done -- a very, very feminine side. I think my creative side is very feminine. And I went so far as to say in that interview [with Timothy White in 1989, when Townshend was misunderstood as referring to his bisexuality] that I often feel like a woman; I can see what a woman feels -- the whole act of submission sexually. But, in a sense, what I was talking about was the act of submission sexually in a male-female relationship, that you can swap roles. But that's very common and corny now, in a sense, to even bring it up. And I suppose what I'm doing is taking all of the feminine attributes and regarding them as being passive, gentle, submissive or whatever. But in the sense that my creative side is archly feminine, it is "I want the baby and I want it now!" It's biological. It's absolute. It's the feminine side that says to you [raises voice], "If I need to take heroin, I'll fucking take heroin -- who are you to even raise an eyebrow? If I need to give birth, I shall do it!" But it's got nothing to do with my sexuality.

Attached: 1627821291488.jpg (980x653, 66.93K)

Would transitioning have saved her?

Got more examples? An interview I should read?