Why do so many mexicans love eastern european post punk/doomer shit?

why do so many mexicans love eastern european post punk/doomer shit?

Attached: sj3569vs94.jpg (1280x720, 137.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L7olyzye4S4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Idk. Why are you a virgin?

Latin culture is extremely emotional and passionate. They fucking love Morrissey for the same reason.

i don't know i'm not mexican, neither met someone who listened to eastern european post punk who wasn't a terminally online shitlord.

>extremely emotional and passionate
Kek, you wished.

mostly this, am a mexibro and can confirm. alot of us are always up in our feelings.

This, most of them hide their homosexuality which makes them highly emotional, like a woman

>why do mexicans love black metal
>why do mexicans love Morrissey
We just don't know user

Just watch some telenovela and tell me there’s no emotion or passion.

American blacks do this too

Mexicans and Bosnians are like the same shit to me. My best friend in highschool was a spic and I'm Bosnian. I quickly realized we both came from shithole countries known for drugs, drinks, crime & colonizers making us change religions.
>T. Bosniak Doomer

more importantly why do mexicans love the strokes so much, it's so fucking random

There's a band called Bosnian Rainbows and the girl that sings in it is mexican

thought i was the only one who heard of this band
youtube.com/watch?v=L7olyzye4S4

Yeah I know about them, my Dad introduced them to me because he wanted to find any "hip" bands for Bosnians or whatever, they're fine I guess. I'm not huge on them or Mars Volta but they make good music which matters more

This thread is now an anthropological and sociological study of the mexicans

U wouldn't get it, it's a Mexican thing

Attached: 1649434847420.png (483x428, 159.61K)

holy time machine I forgot about this song

Mexico is doomer as heck, they celebrate the day of the dead over there

Not Mexican but it applies to the whole South except Brazil.

similar environment, just change the temperature

shit infrastructure, horrible economies, taken advantage of by more powerful countries constantly, exceptionally high crime rates, mass drug and alcohol problems, unending corruption in every public office, populace split between desperately clinging to a long-dead history that actually meant something once and just forgetting about it entirely, very little opportunity for a bright future, and a fuckton of people who want to leave but don't have much of an option to