What are the best earplugs?

What are the best earplugs?

Attached: earp.jpg (210x240, 9.78K)

i found these kind in my sister's drawer once. she must go to really loud concerts haha

Attached: 8136465245236432.jpg (1280x1280, 191.88K)

dicks, cause if you wear earplugs u fuckin gay

Attached: Y.png (600x570, 108.04K)

rather be gay than suffer from tinnitus and hearing loss

If you go to a normie concert like dababby maybe but if you go to a local venue where hardcore bands play everyone near the stage has earplugs because they're most likely regular concert goers.

Tinnitus has more than one cause. Heart disease and blood pressure abnormalities for example.

The power off button and/or Fox News

I really like my custom Westone earplugs. They have a balanced attenuation and fit perfectly.

Personally I theorise that some people are hearing a frequency caused by all the radio waves in the air and electrical circuits in buildings and other sources.

I had A# the other day.

your sister must have huge ears

This

Etymotic earplugs are my favorite for concert going, they lower the volume by 20dB without muffling or distorting.

Attached: etymotic_research_er20xs_smf_c_er20xs_high_fidelity_earplugs_1127533.jpg (2000x2000, 231.4K)

Wear earplugs, kids.
t. boomer musician here
You may get it from hearts, nerves, collapsed canals, etc, but you’re a complete moron if you don’t think they main cause is exposure to extreme decibels. I hear mine ringing constantly, and when I’m ripping lines, taking adderall, or even drinking a lot of coffe, it sounds like a train smelled on the break and is screeching to a stop.

*slammed on the brakes
(Although I can almost smell the brakes while they are screeching)

enjoy your tinnitus

>dicks, cause if you wear earplugs u fuckin gay
t. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE industry shill

Better yet, get some ER2XRs and play superior music instead

Attached: 1653189330613.jpg (885x885, 54.45K)

I was a child once too. Now I'm 30 and can't sleep without a noise machine to drown out the tinnitus.