I just wanna dance to 10000 gecs before the summer ends

I just wanna dance to 10000 gecs before the summer ends

a girl can dream, righ?

Attached: laurales_output.webm (640x640, 739.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4301205/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

post bussy

poor guy

This dude literally puts zero effort into actually looking even somewhat like a woman.

Attached: tranny temp.png (856x1422, 1.4M)

Silence of the lambs is just reality now.

>guy

Attached: qZNUwDF.jpg (300x350, 22.21K)

i wish he stayed a boy and kept the cute outfits (not the weird ones like webmrel)

probably because he's subconsciously smart enough to know he shouldnt go too far. his "husband" is a female who went full blown hormones, and has a hairy body and a mustache, dude has seen the horrors of self diagnosed gender dysphoria.

yes but mason still somehow decides to wear dresses constantly lmao. im unironically waiting for them to detransition i give it 4 or 5 years, once any public attention dissipates.

this. dude should just be a twink who likes genderplay, maybe be borderline gender neutral. dont go full blown trans. "trans" is kinda sexist, especially if they believe "gender is a social construct" trans people are basically saying "boys and girls are only allowed to think and like certain things. if you hate football or dudebro things, you need to cut your penis off."
>summary: trannies promote the outdated gender roles they claim to be fighting

he doesn't look even remotely like a real woman. plus his music sucks donkey ass.

detransifying is even more and interesting (because lets be honest, a lot of trans people just want to feel special and think normal = bad/boring). but now... trans is mainstream. its boring. going back to your birth gender is the "subversive and new" thing to do.

it do be like that

>a lot of trans people just want to feel special and think normal = bad/boring
nobody wants to be a normie. that would be hell...

this. id kill myself if i was a normie

I think as you grow up you realize you're a lot more like everyone else than you thought and that that's not the worst thing in the world

>normal = bad/boring
i'd give anything to be normal.

this. it's sad but true. also possibly the true reason for 41%, imagine realizing you're a normie and not wanting to be.

dont be trans. learn how to accept the body you were born in. normality is a choice. it takes work. you cant become normal by doing abnomormal things. conform.

or dont. because, you dont actually want to be normal. you want to be special.

>that's not the worst thing in the world
>imagine realizing you're a normie and not wanting to be.
i hope anons realize the "id kill myself if i was a normie" was a joke. i samefagged. i was making fun of that way of thinking... hopefully if there are anons here who truly feel like being "normal" is boring, they will realize that they are actually just narcissists and need to stop that way of thinking...

Attached: i samefagged. holy shit. i was making fun of this way of thinking..png (554x176, 13.68K)

...you have to go back

Much more cringe than op

t. narcissistic tranny

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4301205/
>Study: The frequency of personality disorders in patients with gender identity disorder
>Results: The frequency of personality disorders was 81.4%. The most frequent personality disorder was narcissistic personality disorder (57.1%)