Billie Joe Armstrong (born February 17, 1972) is an American musician who is the lead vocalist, lead guitarist...

Billie Joe Armstrong (born February 17, 1972) is an American musician who is the lead vocalist, lead guitarist, and primary songwriter of the rock band Green Day, which he co-founded with Mike Dirnt in 1987. He is also a guitarist and vocalist for the punk rock band Pinhead Gunpowder, and provides lead vocals for Green Day's side projects Foxboro Hot Tubs, The Network, The Longshot, and The Coverups. Armstrong has been considered by critics as one of the greatest punk rock guitarists of all time.

Attached: 93D06419-1F27-4299-B8D4-031D4F16E17C.jpg (800x1200, 149.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nme.com/news/music/billie-joe-armstrongs-stolen-classic-car-has-been-found-3158433
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Billie's not looking so hot these days

Attached: green-day-live-696x442.jpg (696x442, 23.72K)

damn the weight pill is brutal
stay skinny until you die fellas

Attached: FJeHseGXIAISzFQ.jpg (2799x3500, 1.19M)

I've been around here since nineteen fucking eight

>BIEBER HE FREAKING SUCKS I DO THE ROCK N ROLL

Attached: Bieber.jpg (750x1119, 89.39K)

kek what is this 2010 ass meme

Attached: Bieber 4.jpg (500x916, 81.49K)

NO TIME TO SEARCH THE FRIDGE AROUND
CAUSE YOU KNOW WHERE I'LL BE FOOOOUND
WHEN I COME AROUND (FOR DINNER)

words i might have ate

Yes i have heard of this man

is he pro cop or something

Attached: greenday_BSThydepark_corinnecumming07.jpg (1940x1293, 1.53M)

>Armstrong has been considered by critics as one of the greatest punk rock guitarists of all time
doubt he can even tune his guitar

i guarantee you he was pro-BLM and probably tweeted obnoxiously about it back in 2020
someone check his twitter i can almost guarantee he posted some virtue signal bullshit

He looks fine

NO NOT THE HECKIN' BLM MAN ON TV TOLD ME BLM IS...LE BAD

He looks like my goddamn thumb

fake

got it straight from NME
nme.com/news/music/billie-joe-armstrongs-stolen-classic-car-has-been-found-3158433

>Billie Joe Armstrong
>Lead Guitarist
He's a good pop rock songwriter, there is no doubting that, but he is a more technically limited guitarist than Kurt Cobain was.

in the mid 90s, it was some of the most accurate power chording you were ever going to see live, my dude...
try playing some INSOMNIA era stuff and singing at the same time.

What a shitty lookin guitar