How did Ariel Pink, the indie guy create one of the most metal songs that ever was?

How did Ariel Pink, the indie guy create one of the most metal songs that ever was?

also, any more like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=PhGCc3sihm4&ab_channel=nocturniquet

Attached: ap.jpg (1280x720, 92.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n--qRtxkouc
youtube.com/watch?v=etpWxQ8noUc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

perez hilton looking ass nigga

That's really cool man. btw Where was he on Jan 6?

Sounds like horror punk

chillin' with fellow badass John fucking Maus.

It's some lofi indie rocker's idea of what metal sounds like. What did you expect?

Listen to real metal

it's not metal. It's clearly supposed to be punk. Also he's not some "lofi indie rocker". Ariel isn't some random bandcamp artist.

It sounds like Christian Death or Killing Joke

>Killing Joke
OH

Attached: jaz-coleman-of-killing-joke-arriving-2HBJW4N.jpg (1300x996, 104.33K)

Listen to real metal nigger
youtube.com/watch?v=n--qRtxkouc

Artists from the last 20 years that actually matter:
>Animal Collective
>Ariel Pink
>Kanye West
That's it.
Fucking grim.

This desu

>perez hilton
litearlly who? stop promoting your gay gen x e celebs, old man.

>metal
i can find some 70s/80s punk/hardcore songs that sound like this. expand your horizons, user.

music doesnt matter... duh. grow up. trust me, zoomers dont care about your favorite boomer bands.

do you really "care" about Bach or Behtoven? probably not. you may have regard for them, or respect them, but thats different. Eventually your favorite band might get the same regard as those greats, but most people wont really "care" about them. you feel me?

art and music are ultimately meant to be temporary.

>gen x e celebs
They're both literally the same age

>Also he's not some "lofi indie rocker"
"lofi indie rocker" doesnt mean "unsigned/unheard"... his music is classified as lo-fi. its a subgenre of alternative music. he helped popularize the whole "bedroom" sound we have in popular music now.

but one isnt a gay gossiping consumerist eceleb with a meme name...

this track is kind of metal sounding
youtube.com/watch?v=etpWxQ8noUc

i think he said in some interview that he listened to alot of death metal at school or something

and? you can't pretend one of the is "gen x" and the other one isn't when they're both 44 years old

yes.... both are gen x... 1979 = gen x... are you some dumb zoomer who doenst actually know their generations and thinks anyone over 30 is a baby boomer?

when the fuck did i claim ariel isnt gen x? stop putting words in my mouth, queer.

>yes.... both are gen x... 1979 = gen x...
once again, you can't pretend one of them is gen x and the other one isn't

>when the fuck did i claim ariel isnt gen x?
What the fuck other reason would you have to mention "gen x" unless you were implying that the other one isn't? Literally what is the purpose of that?

when did i? link a comment where i say ariel pink isnt gen x.... holy shit, youre totally some 40 year old getting butt hurt, arrent you... lol. freud would have a feild day with this.

>What the fuck other reason would you have to mention "gen x"
to make you seethe for being as old as both of them. lol. get fucked.

stop bringing up your gay gen x e-celebs. nobody knows who they are anymore. let perez die. let ariel be free.

>when did i?
Explain why you would bring up "gen x" other than to imply that the other one isn't? Because otherwise, there was literally no reason to mention "gen x", you might as well have mentioned what their favorite thing to eat for breakfast is, since it has just as much relevance.

ariel is just as much of a "gay gen x e-celeb" though

>there is no differnce between ecelebs and musicians
musicians arent e-celebs. do you go back to enjoy perez's old articles? no... do you go back to listen to old albums? yes.

is one constantly social networking and blogging to build a brand? yes. perez. he is an internet personality/celebrity. musicans just release music and do the occasional promo for it. there is a differnce.

now... ecelebs can be musicians, but that rarely works out. i dont see jake paul winning a grammy anytime soon. very few youtubers are able to balance music too. usually its one or the other.

joji is a prime example. he no longer is does his youtuber blog stuff and focuses primarily on music.

>Explain why you would bring up "gen x"
to make you seethe for bringing up a has been like perez, or even knowing who he is. you only know him because you too are old.... get it? it was a dig on you for bringing him up... get it? get it? get it? get it?

>musicians arent e-celebs
there's no reason they can't be, i'd argue herman li is becoming more of an e-celeb than a musician these days

>too autistic to realize someone is calling you old
its only a couple layers deep user. its not hard to figure out i was making fun of (you)