Which one is the bigger asshole?

Which one is the bigger asshole?

Attached: OASIS-London-1995-Credit-Stefan-De-Batselier-696x442.jpg (696x442, 46.11K)

Liam

Noel

Liam

Thom

both are the same circumference after i get done with em :^)

Both. They embrace a retarded distirtion of north lad kultur. They're a joke, those cunt's can't even smile. They're always with that self centered seriouness. Bastards

Noel can be really horrible whereas Liam punches strangers in the street because of some sort of illness.

The choice. ...is yours.

Noel. Liam is just autistic.

Noel. Liam can't help it because he's retarded from brain damage.

Liam will do shit like lie about his brother's wife cheating on him and his daughter being a bastard. Or changing lyrics during a live concert to insult him.

Let's put it this way, when Noel left and broke up Oasis nobody went with him

Probably because they all still wanted to make a shit ton of money. At least Noel doesn't abuse people's families on social media

>At least Noel doesn't abuse people's families on social media
Just close your eyes lmao. Noel is a known asshole in the industry, only reason anyone wants to work with him is because he wrote those songs in the 90s, every ex Oasis member had issues with him and never with Liam

noel. insufferable prick that cant handle the vibes

What vibes?

Fuck man it's been discussed to death at this stage. I'm a zoomer and I don't give a fuck.

>when Noel left and broke up Oasis nobody went with him
Isn't that because Noel blamed them for not saying anything about the abuse he was getting from his psycho brother?

And 2 of them did later join Noel's band.

Hardcore.

>his psycho brother
If he was so psycho why did they all end up forming a band and sharng songwriting with him for more several years and haven't cut ties with him?
>And 2 of them did later join Noel's band.
They are old as fuck, they just got out of job after Beady Eye ended, it was either being back up musicians for Noel or being unemployed. Hell, even Gem who was known to be like Noel's little dog following around everywhere went with him that night

The biblical vibes, know what i mean?

Keep it dangerous.

Bonesie