Electric guitar

>Electric guitar
>tonewood

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 96.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n02tImce3AE
youtu.be/cqsm86t3I_Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this dipshit has spent a quarter mil on guitars, of course he's gonna justify it with tonewood baloney

Hard to take someone serious when they are named "Music Is Win"

is this how he gets his tone?

Attached: home_depot_tonewood.jpg (1280x720, 159.66K)

true patricians don't care about tone
or production

I've set up and sold hundreds of guitars and yeah some of them are just better. Call it the tonewood or whatever you want, I got no idea, but it is what it is

>Tonewood
>not tonewater

Attached: wEsCTWY8hnelfZpy.jpg (1200x675, 149.72K)

youtube.com/watch?v=n02tImce3AE
reminder that the tonewood "debate" has been debunked once and for all yet people still say it's real
all that matters on electric guitar is nut, strings, bridge and pickups

And even then 90% is how/where you pick the string and press down for notes or chords

There are many variables pickups scale length pickup positions et cetera but end of the day the guitarist is the biggest determining

There have been players that use home built guitar and can make them Sing like a million dollars and vice versa. There's some truth to the whole cargo cult analogy when it comes to guitars. Having the same rig as your favorite player may put you in the ball park but if your playing is garbage your stuck in the nosebleeds until you git good or more likely give up

Attached: 1655822430188.webm (240x320, 776.72K)

what was especially interesting to me was how much pickup height affects the tone. even raising or lowering them a millimeter makes a difference

You can't stop the wood
From toanin

Home depot rocks!!!
youtu.be/cqsm86t3I_Q

Yeah same I used to not pay much attention to it but now I'm careful how I have them on my guitar

YOUR HEART IS PUMPING

when recording i use a pirated copy of pro tools and cracked amp sims. they give me a more raw and grimey sound.

Ah, tonewood. Or as I like to call it, wood.

this makes me think of
>yOu WoUlDnT sTeAl A cAr
very based

>*argument does not apply to PRS’s which have been blessed by tone angels.

>not playing your PRS like a xylophone to get the full tonewood experience

You dunno me, bro

I meant other plebs, fine gentleman