How long until Joji gets cancelled for real?

How long until Joji gets cancelled for real?

>Please please kill yourself
>You should really kill yourself
>Please please kill yourself
>You should really
>Poo poo, pee pee, penis and vagina
>Women with dicks and weak men with vaginas
>So fucking delicate like mommy's fine china
>If you have complaints please wait your turn and line up

Attached: 6be.jpg (604x340, 28.93K)

How long until he is recognized for how much of a lovable character he used to be?

Already is

dubs of truth

If it hasn’t happened yet, it’s never going to happen. My brother’s not that younger than me and he likes Joji but doesn’t even know the name Filthy Frank.

Teach him the way, senpai.

how long until OP realizes Joji's carreer has been dead for over a year and his only audience is other asians. dude got fucked by 88 rising. dont join race exclusionary organizations, all of them will look bad in a couple years.

so that means most of joji's younger fans dont even know? he can get cancelled then, you just need to expose the new fans to the filth.

you guys have to retarded to still enjoy the Filthy Frank shit. it's pretty clear now that he is actually a fucking lame faggot and it just taints all his past work with faggotry. it's just some soi sadboi chink bitch screaming

I didnt even know who Filthy Frank was until the Joji thing because I was too busy living the Filthy Frank life on /x/ but if I had I’d have been all over that. Missed the boat but still find it endearing enough.

I am retarded. Come join us retards user.

His last single placed high in the charts

you think that's bad?
He's said the nigger word and hitler did nothing wrong many times
but no, rappers don't get cancelled

Satire

IDFSG

Attached: pepe stress.png (512x512, 283.76K)

If he had been smart, he would have started his rap career as pink guy and leaned more into the general "insane chaotic force of nature" angle of the character instead of being outright offensive. That way he could retain the Frank audience while breaking into the mainstream. The sadboi shit he did was really disappointing because he's really funny and would have been a better comedy artist than a serious one.

What you can't enjoy someones old work because they've changed.

Modern time must be very boring for you.

I don't think he changed, I'm saying he showed his true colors and revealed he was always gay and cringe
nice literacy

he needs to apologize for this shit. He has tons of trans fans and this is problematic as hell.

Lmao

I love this dude and always will, no matter how much of a faggot he is now