Kpop vs wpop

Kpop is way sexier with the pure covert presentation whereas western pop will overtly imply sexual relations but it comes across trashy.

Example
Dua Lipa - Break My Heart
youtube.com/watch?v=Nj2U6rhnucI
vs
SECRET NUMBER - DOOMCHITA
youtube.com/watch?v=sv3fw1Bp0UY

Attached: ^.jpg (525x395, 35.08K)

only coomers listen to music made by females anyway

Kpop is made by males mostly

wpop is for retarded gay faggots

>another kpop post about "pure" sexuality
just admit ur only into it to jerk off to idols
have still never seen a kpop poster talk about music, can't blame them its rubbish

weeaboos and koreaboos are subhuman and their opinions on art should be ignored

yeah no doubt kpop is THE premiere pop genre of the world

Kpop is soulless trash and mostly made by westerners. Jpop is where the real shit is at

>and mostly made by westerners.
maybe half of it
depends on the company a lot, some mostly hire western producers and others domestic ones

Jpop has been irrelevant for a long time now.

Jpop is fucking dead. Any Japanese girl with any talent as an idol moves to Korea these days. Japs are still better at just about every other genre though.

Attached: 1639380683089.webm (802x970, 2.45M)

Irrelevant to who? Some group of beady-eyed drooling drones that you hold as the arbiter of taste?
>jpop is dead because muh idolfaggotry

Irrelevant as a genre, you geriatric retard. Go back to listening to your comfy 90s Jpop, boomer, it won't change the fact that Jpop as a genre is practically dead.

it is mostly dead. One of the biggest Jpop acts right now is literally Korean-owned.

Attached: 1653436390949.png (1920x1384, 1.87M)

There's multiple new and great jpop songs coming out every year, in no way is it dead.

I don't count stuff from Haru Nemuri and Wednesday Campanella as Jpop. There is good stuff coming out, but not anywhere near as much as with Kpop.

Why is Jpop never mentioned in Any Forums?

Kpop has barely caught up to morning masume, there is nothing on the level of BIS
Enjoy your envy

>hurr I don’t count it cause it too good
You kill your own argument

Jpop does not have harsh vocals

Dolt