Any The Doors fans?

Any The Doors fans?

Attached: morrison telling you to cope seethe and dilate.jpg (272x185, 7.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yeZHB3ozglQ?t=25
youtu.be/WciOwj7L2zE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My mates a big fan of them got all the posters on his wall, I haven’t listened to a single song from them tho

>SHITTY CIA FUNDED-

Attached: 41rtwpO9McL.jpg (800x450, 22.62K)

Attached: doors_fan.gif (320x240, 2.16M)

Such a good skit.

These CIA guys are pretty talented aren't they?

Say what you want about The Doors but John Densmore plays the drums like a motherfucker. You can't fuck around with his grooves. The literal heart and soul of the band. Plus he BTFO'd Manzarek and Krieger into not using The Doors music for ads as that ''is not what Jim would have wanted''.

does this sound familiar?
youtu.be/yeZHB3ozglQ?t=25

youtu.be/WciOwj7L2zE

LET ME TELL YOU THE STORY

Funniest shit is that Morrison fans shat on Densmore for calling out the Sugarman fanwank biography "No One Here Gets Out Alive" for just being the fantasies of a Jim fanboy, but Densmore did more to protect the memory of the autist that Jim was than Pam, Robby or Ray ever did despite not getting along well with Jim in the last couple of years personally.
And yes, the cunt could play drums like a motherfucker.

I wonder what the band thought of the movie from 1990.
TEENAGE GIRLS WANT MY DICK NOT MY WORDS

I'm not sure, if I remember correctly (been years since I read it) Riders on the Storm came out about a year before the film, so I don't think I've ever read his thoughts on the matter.
I do feel a bit bad for Densmore, seems he wanted to preserve what the band was instead of wanking it off forever afterwards. Bit like John Deacon in that regard, but fans don't like being told to go home or find something new to listen to.

The Doors, Steppenwolf, Jefferson Airplane

Fuck hippies, but the music from their era was soul.

touch me is one of the most beautiful choruses in all of popular music

You'll all find out when you're older - Strange Days is secretly the best Doors album.

Of course, it has People are Strange, Horse Latitudes and You're Lost Little Girl, three of my favourites along with Spanish Caravan and Crystal Ship.

You forgot Love Me Two Times.

Love Me Two Times is great, as is When The Music's Over, but they aren't in my top five. Three of five coming from the album is pretty top tier though.

with psychedelic music: yes
with political assassination attempts on Castro using acme cigars: not really

Riders on the Storm is about as KINO as music gets.