Did he touch those little boys?

Attached: mj.jpg (799x630, 118.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/shorts/uqM9Wn9XIbY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yep

Michael Jackson was guilty of being strange and that's it

Or did those little boys touch HIM????

Attached: R.055c830fcdb4510aaba25ab8b5d490bd.jpg (1361x2050, 425.08K)

He earned those kids

In all honest I don't think he did. He probably cuddled them in bed, but I don't think it was sexual at all. He was weird, but I really don't think his interest in children was sexual. He thought he was Peter Pan in his heart - he said this in the Martin Bashir interview. Odd individual, but that's about it.

The 2005 case was clearly bullshit and was completely dismantled in court. If a family is willing to lie in the 2005 case, then why wouldn't the other cases be lies too?

No. MJ was awesome and you’re only jealous that he had so many friends of all ages.

I'm more interested in his music. You're interested in touching kids. To each his own.

not really, he was guilty of calling out jews publicly and it's that simple

youtube.com/shorts/uqM9Wn9XIbY

No. Sony music ruined his rep and killed him to get his and the Beatles masters and the 50% of the business that MJ owned
>acquitted of all charges
>estranged children all deny it
>families had history of scams
>inconsistent stories
>raided by FBI, they found nothing
>made Thriller
>jews seething to this very day

Yes, but not all of them I guess

yes

nah

Based

they found “photography” of nude little boys, dude was a nonce

No, because he wrote "Billy Jean".

No but he pissed off the joos and he was freaky looking so they made him into a pedo, it kinda happens over and over if you haven't noticed.

Well, what were those kids wearing at the time?

Yeah but even if that's the truth he was a disturbed individual and shouldn't have crossed that boundary with any minor. He was only able to do it because he was rich as fuck. Still fucked if you ask me.

I don't know but what I do know is that he didn't sing Monster and now it's gone

MJ dindu nuffin. Suck it, haters.

Attached: f828e36ab856d8a1.png (1280x1280, 1.28M)