Do we even know if this guy existed ?, I can't find one interview with him or even him playing his music

Do we even know if this guy existed ?, I can't find one interview with him or even him playing his music.

Attached: images (3).jpg (554x554, 42.02K)

All history is fake/made-up

Based dubs, ''classical music'' is all a ploy by (((them))) to get us to listen to supposed 200-300 year old dead white men.

But Beethoven was black

I didn't know (((they))) are actually the good guys

Well (((they're))) not. Why listen to dead Germans, Austrians and Russians when there's been so much good music released in the last 100 years?

>Why listen to dead Germans, Austrians and Russians
Because it sounds good, that's why. Does it even matter they're dead? Should we not listen to them? Everyone dies, it doesn't make the music any better or worse.
>when there's been so much good music released in the last 100 years?
There really isn't that much good music. Also many of those musicians are dead.

It doesn't really sound that good to be honest.
>There really isn't that much good music.
Lurk moar

There's about 50 truly great artists in every genre and each has three or four truly good albums, but, then again, most genres are terrible. Rock music apart from prog is terrible, jazz can be good, especially if it is third stream or bebop, but, overall, it's not that fascinating, pop is very hit or miss and, except for 60's psychedelia and new wave, it's utterly forgettable. Electronic music can be, but there's too much repetition.

Everything you just said is pure garbage. Kill yourself. Or stop giving your opinion on music. As i said, lurk moar

No need to lurk moar. Go outside and see an orchestra, it will do wonders to your understanding on music. Also post one album you think is so good it tops academic music.

Attached: octopus.jpg (640x640, 227.83K)

>Go outside and see an orchestra, it will do wonders to your understanding on music.
t. classical fag
There's more to music than string sections and opera bullshit. But i will indulge you.
''Sister Ray'' mogs Beethoven, Bach and Mozart. Maybe not Penderecki, Stockhausen and Debussy but the first 3? Yeah.

Attached: Cover.jpg (500x500, 28.45K)

Just a castaway, an island lost at sea, oh
Another lonely day, with no one here but me, oh
More loneliness than any man could bear
Rescue me before I fall into despair, oh

I'll send an S.O.S to the world
I hope that someone gets my
Message in a bottle

>velvet underground
One of the worst pieces of shit I have ever listened to. Nico and John Cale were the only good parts. Zappa mogged them.

Let me guess, you listen to nigger music?

Let me guess, you listen to (((classical)))?

kys

>interview
I fucking hate zoomers.

You're using the jew bracket meme wrong, faggot. Just stop posting.

t. listens to (((classical)))

If I am to listen to anything by Lou Reed, I might as well kill myself.

That's not how age groups work.

>Nico
hahaha

>I might as well kill myself
Based, you should do it, kill yourself.

Word. Lou Reed was a massive fucking faggot devoid of talent.

>white music is somehow jewish, you need to listen to cia funded propaganda music goy!!
Literally 30% of all music made after 1960 is better, even the most melodic composers like Chopin couldn't make any pieces that had more than 10 of strong melody at a time

Attached: cover.jpg (400x400, 42.84K)

Xenakis is better.

Liszt is far superior to anything you mentioned

Chopin is trash

Tbh GG's main songwriter was academically trained, so that's sort of cheating

I don't really disagree.