Houdini was the most ahead of its time album from 1993 in terms of Rock/Metal

Do you guys agree

Attached: 4BC91397-F521-4478-8EE2-17B19C47F72B.jpg (355x355, 28.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mHcYYYfFE0I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The sound is really good, the vibe is good.... But the songs aren't memorable. I've never been able to get into Melvins for this reason. Nothing to draw me back.

Nightgoat, Honeybucket,Lizzy, and Hooch are all amazing songs that are memorable to me and stand out. I will say the album is front loaded but it still is in my opinion ahead of its time.

The vocals suck balls and that’s why the Melvins will only be remembered as the band that Kurt Cobain knew as a kid.

Was only a matter of minutes before the seething kurt blowbrain fanatics showed up

Fpbp, a history of bad men is their one good song

Melvins were also known as the band that was on Uncle Grandpa.

Attached: DDDD115F-030F-4DAA-8E49-69B00D563A2D.jpg (1500x844, 510.72K)

>I KNEW KURT
>I WOULD BE A SUPER HUGE ROCKSTAR IF KURT WASN’T SO SEXY AND COOL
>IT’S DEFINITELY NOT THAT I WRITE SHITTY BUTTROCK AND CAN’T SING

Attached: Melvins.jpg (2400x1600, 3.1M)

Nobody seethed harder than kurt did when he realized how hard he sold out and that his precious indie cred was shot before pressing that shotgun barrel to the roof of his mouth

Nah, I’m pretty sure Buzzo is seething more
>heheh I knew Dave Grohl too hehehe he stopped taking my calls but hehehe I am so cool, did you know I knew Kurt

Literally 0 well written songs, just le epic generic buttrock riff BUT DOWNTUNED AND WITH LE FUZZ THEREFORE REVOLUTIONARY

I've said it before and I'll say it again early melbins was just Metallica for pseuds

Don Cab’s singles + For Respect

Sounds like something Buzzo would actually say.

wtf
I listened to this album a couple of weeks ago. It's a solid album that fits a specific mood imo. I've been trying to find more sludge metal like this and WTKSP and Heavy Rocks but it's mostly just doom metal.

His voice is great

youtu.be/mHcYYYfFE0I

Strong words coming from a tripfag.

Well said. That's why I only like their cover of "Goin' Blind".

Honey Bucket is better than your favorite rock/metal song

Melvins discography post 1989 is irrelevant

It wasn't ahead of its time at all. If you never heard of the melvins you could probably guess it came out between the late 80s and early 90s