Plays guitar better than your favorite guitarist

>plays guitar better than your favorite guitarist

:O

Attached: W5iXzEd56WXTFc2XbJxds8.jpg (1200x675, 141.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MsC4KjMQVOw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When my best friend came out as bisexual he used that guy as an example of his "type."

wes better

Ah the classic Twink 'n' Tatt eh?

Yeah sure if by "playing" you mean miming all his shit. Dude's a fraud and his only competition are his other faggot youtube peers that do the same shit like fernandes gardner or ichika

Tell him he's just heteroflexible AKA prison gay AKA greco-roman shagger, not actually bi

>Yeah sure if by "playing" you mean miming all his shit

lmao now this is a COPE

His guitar isn't even plugged kek

Literally provide me with a shred of evidence (no pun intended heh) that supports your unsubstantiated claim, peasant

Attached: 12345.png (600x800, 189.05K)

He said he used blew a girl, had been blown by a guy, and had made out with dudes multiple times. I think he's beyond that threshold.

my favorite guitarists play american instruments made in the USA by black women

If you haven't made out with several men and at least been blown by a guy you can't bee 100% sure you're straight. There's always going to be an element of 'what if'. By my logic, your friend is straighter than you, faggot.

he sounds like piano roll shit haphazardly recorded on guitar, sped up a notch or two and then a video recorded miming over the entire thing, sounds like ass and it always will zoom zooms

Truth

Most anons are actually faggots in denial because if they did gay shit they're scared they would enjoy it. You don't know if you're truly straight unless you've fucked at least ONE guy.

Nice try, troon. Now dilate.

Based, I would suck this anons dick and hate it because I'm straight af

Matteo Mancuso is a million times better and that's a fact """":O"""""

Tim Henson is by far the corniest guitar player alive currently

Nothing wrong with being into trannies, user. You can just admit it, it doesn't even make you gay. I'm straight ans I would absolutely fuck some trannies, there's some really hot ones

Paul Gilbert enters the chat. When whoever this is can make his guitar sound like a human voice singing, then come back and see us.
youtube.com/watch?v=MsC4KjMQVOw

no feel

based mancuso enjoyer
henson will be forgotten soon. theres nothing special or worthwhile in what he is doing

kek all i can hear is a dork furiously jacking his tiny dick because he didn't have the artistic integrity to do anything else except pointlessly masturbate

Attached: patrician laughing bitches.jpg (736x552, 89.93K)