What would he listen to in 2022?

What would he listen to in 2022?

Attached: l-intro-1650720340.jpg (1600x900, 173.94K)

idk. his musical taste is so boring, the fact that this character is supposed to be a "patrician" and be very particular with his taste shows how dumb this movie is.

he's meant to be into mainstream stuff, you obviously haven't read the book

I know there is a book but i just couldn't be bothered to read after watching the movie. Is it very different or just the same thing but with more details?

Yeah pretty much, but you've grossly misinterpreted the character. He's not a "patrician", he just wears the clothes of a consumerist sheep

he'd like corporate glossy crap manufactured for the charts, so Taylor Swift.

You're a fucking idiot, dude. You completely misunderstood the point of Bateman's character.

Definitely Mareux The perfect girl

Kate Bush

Yeezus

whatever the new yuppie shit is
dua lipa maybe

>doesn't understand satire

nig hip hop definitely such as Kendrick Lamar and Travis Scott, to score some cultural diversity points. Bateman is the kind of guy who would bully and assert dominance on any right-wing chuds at the workplace

Bateman loves Trump though, Ellis himself said so

The same things he listened to in the 80s unless you mean set in the modern day

early bieber

Wait unless you meant to score points with those around him, that would be more on brand

Ha ha ha holy shit dude
Zoomer idiot

Good question. But basically the modern equivalent of Huey Lewis, phill Collins etc
...maybe the 1975 but they might be a bit to degenerate for him. Maybe tame impalas last 2, maybe even Ed sheeran. Something like that I recon. Imagine that chapter in the book being about Ed sheerans music. Hilarious
Incredible, disgusting book

fpbp

He doesn't listen to music because he has refined taste or whatever, the music he listens to is what he views as being what he should listen to in an effort to play the game and act normal. Which of course he can't do, so he just memorises entire monologues about Phil Collins, Whitney Housten and Heuy Lewis in an effort to not be caught out.
There's literally that scene near the start of the film where he is asked why he has his headphones on in a taxi and he takes them off and answers "Because I want to fit in"

walking on sunshine