>Relapase
>Recovery
>MMLP2
>Revival

>Kamikaze
>Music to Be Murdered By
>Curtain Call 2

What the fuck is his problem

Attached: CurrentEminem.png (385x358, 193.77K)

All good albums besides Revival
Even Revival shits on Kendrick's newest shit

Not that, I mean why did he insert MMLP2 between a trilogy set and is now seemingly doing it again with Curtain Call 2. It upsets my OCD.

The nigga is backed by Minions, he can do whatever he wants

Attached: lyigtnjzd5y81.jpg (1125x1881, 365.38K)

I wouldn't really call revival or recovery companion pieces to Relapse. I mean besides the naming convention they have nothing in common. First of all Relapse is actually good

Sonically I agree, but Recovery was written in direct response to Relapse's reception, and the title indicated that it was a recovery from what Eminem perceived/admitted as a failing. Revival just followed naming convention and sounded like a worse Recovery. Meanwhile Kamikaze and MTBMB are in definite musical and thematic sync. I feel like he finally found his groove again after those two, so seeing him announce a retirement/hits album is disconcerting. I was hoping he'd pull out one more solid trilogy like SS/MM/TES but he's either done or just buying time.

He just released a song with Snoop Dogg featuring NFTs
Lmfao

He tried copying Playboi Carti in Greatest and ultimately failed because no one can replicate the greatest artist of the young generation

HOOPITY HOO BLAH
SUMMA LUMMA DOOMA LUMMA
YOU LOOK LIKE A GAY FAG FAGGOT
I HATE MY STEPDAD BECAUSE HE RAPED ME
I WANT TO KILL MY WIFE AND MY MOM
DUDE PUKE AND SHIT AND PISS LMAO
I'M GONNA MAKE EDGY JOKES ABOUT SCHOOL SHOOTINGS BUT I'M TOO AFRAID TO SAY "NIGGA" LOL
WHY DON'T PEOPLE LIKE MY NEW MUSIC? FUCK YOU!!!
I MAKE BEATS IN AUDACITY
WHAT DO YOU MEAN PEOPLE DON'T CARE ABOUT NSYNC AND BRITNEY SPEARS ANYMORE? DUDE POP CULTURE LMAO
I RAP FAST AND HAVE A GAZILLION RHYMES IN EVERY LINE, THAT MEANS I'M GOOD RIGHT??
OH BTW I'M SHILLING MINIONS AND NFTS NOW LOOOL

Attached: HOOPITY HOO BLAH.jpg (2000x1333, 447.77K)

I can get with what your saying but honestly you should stop expecting great things from Em and just be happy when he manages to drop something good

That song is good though.

Writer's block
I'd agree with you but I'm unfriendly to anyone who thinks MMLP2 is good

Relapse > SSLP > MMLP > TES > MTBMB > Kamikaze > MMLP2 = Recovery = Encore > Infinite > Revival

>based
>ok
>ok
>not good
>bretty gud
>ok
>compilation album
midinem

he's just churning shit out because he wants to keep himself busy and treats it like a job
and he's an autist so he likes rhyming weird things and rapping fast

>While Eminem has yet to formally announce the album, news of a Curtain Call sequel, naturally, sent his Stans into a frenzy on social media.

>“hang the fuck on, did he say Curtain Call 2???,” one fan excitedly wrote on Twitter, while another added, “I woke up to a new Eminem song with Snoop, a new music video and a curtain call 2 hashtag, WTF.”
Do people actually care about "greatest hits" albums in this day and age? You can literally go make your own on a streaming platform right fucking now.

>Relapase
was based

shut the fuck up nerd

>I'm a BORED ape, in the DOOR-way a WHORE gapes 'til the FLOOR shakes, that's a SURE way to get MORE hate on a MON-day

Haven't you realized? People in this day and age are exponentially more retarded than those of previous days and ages.

retard
people have been saying this about every time and generation
don't fall for the age trap dumbass

eminem is mid tho