Do you ever look at your discovery playlist on spotify/apple? Ever find anything good?

Do you ever look at your discovery playlist on spotify/apple? Ever find anything good?

Attached: 1649760542138.png (377x378, 84.01K)

they just think I like Radiohead and Aphex Twin cause I listen to non-top 40 and if you like artsy music you have no choice but to like Radiohead and Aphex Twin I guess

apple music by chance?

I already don't like your tone

so yes? apple does the same shit when i listen to 90s rap it keeps giving me the same tupac song

Stop talking to me you freak

barley ever

>new ip
what do you have to gain?

Weirdo

i bet your post in generals

I really like Spotify's discovery playlists. I switched from Apple Music to Spotify a couple of years ago now and I didn't like Apple Music's recommendations.

Now could I post in someone?

oh the ironing

I meant how...... I can’t read

I don't know how to feel about what it recommends me

Attached: discover weekly.jpg (1179x1333, 158.08K)

I swear it's linked to your browsing history because I've never listened to My Bloody Valentine and they have put it in my discover weekly every week for the last year.
Your fault Any Forums

yeah i get most of my new music from my discover weekly. i think the spotify algorithm likes me

I gotta say Amazon music is shit but they have good discovery playlist compared to Spotify and apple

I'm using Amazon now and they play really weird shit on smaller bands. Shit that has normal enough sounding names, but just sounds like someone dicking around with a synth. Then it links back to some pop hit from 30+ years ago. So far it just suggests weirdo shit or music I already listened to years ago.

Deezer's one has been pretty good to me.
It let me know about the new Tears For Fears and Styx, and The Darkness albums and this pretty decent album Planet Zero by Shinedown.

I autistically collect them all and then listen to what I have collected throughout the last month the next month