Thoughts on Soccer Mommy Any Forums?

Thoughts on Soccer Mommy Any Forums?

Attached: SoccerMommy_GettyImages-1208680980.jpg (688x387, 54.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

redgifs.com/watch/pointlessscornfulwryneck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i want to feed her pancakes all day long

she looks like she'd be the most bullie kid on school

i really like the song circle the drain

She gained weight and grew a gigantic ass. Not even joking lmao
>redgifs.com/watch/pointlessscornfulwryneck
Never listened to her music

imagine the size of the turds she slams outta that thing

>dude, what if Liz Phair but fat

shes fat now

holy fucking shit
this is the first shot of her from behind I've seen since she got hick as fuck, I think I'm about to cum

Hnng

Lazy beyond words. Most recent album had a couple moments of "Hey this isn't completely mid dream pop or jangle rock" but it's still mostly that. Bad singer, no personality, hardly any range, Billie Ellish tier. Nothing going on guitar playing wise.

I don't get the appeal.

I work concert security so I've seen people go ape shit from everything to completely mediocre bands, really fucking terrible bands, and powerfully great acts. So I'm coming around to the idea that people can see something great in what I think is completely mid garbage...but it's hard when it's something like Soccer Mommy.

Attached: 1655054557015.jpg (410x598, 29.16K)

Whale Museum

her fucking legs are going to collapse, bitch eat an impossible whopper or some shit

She plays the same 90s song in every song she wrote.
Aldo, too thick (and i am an architect myself, come on girl calm down on those muffins)

her album Clean really hits me in the feels in a teenage nostalgia sort of way. But a few songs I straight up skip. I think it's an extension of that sensitive atmosphere but for people who are more tolerant of mediocre music.

OH MY FUCKING GOD. MORE. I NEED MORE VIDEOS OF THIS WHALE.

Attached: 1656227644655.gif (384x480, 3.97M)

I respect your enjoyment of it I just think it's way too plain to warrant the attention that it gets.

coomer

She is morbid obese. Why americunts are okay with that?

>i want to feed her pancakes all day long
Based fellow architect.

Attached: Soccer+Mommy.jpg (1180x663, 115.7K)

>redgifs.com/watch/pointlessscornfulwryneck
someone webm it. I need it to really appreciate her body of work and also to fap

Attached: FPCHZFbXwAY0P7S.jpg (1080x1080, 106.46K)

uma delicia

I actually agree, it's just 3 or 4 songs that do it for me, the rest is very lazy and uninspired. But I think most people don't mind

if only they knew how big she would get!

Attached: Biggest year.png (705x605, 401.92K)