Puts on a better set at 80 than most 25 year olds can

>Puts on a better set at 80 than most 25 year olds can
HOW does he do it?

Attached: paul mac.jpg (930x558, 45.72K)

Too much experience

Love the guy but his voice is shot, I don't know what you're talking about.

>le he cant heckin hit le heckin vocals for 3 hours straight at 80 years old
Are you perhaps retarded?

He's twins.

>le
>heckin

Attached: FBC4FA16-6247-4302-A06A-357475B119FA.jpg (640x947, 60.32K)

People only focus on his voice. I saw this video of some guy accusing Paul of ripping off fans just because he can’t sing like he used to. I can’t believe it’s THAT much of a dealbreaker. He’a still a great showman with enormous energy who knows how to work a crowd, regardless of how his voice sounds.

better material

Attached: macca.png (579x615, 688.2K)

WILL YOU STILL FEED ME
WILL YOU STILL SNEED ME
WHEN I'M NINETY-FOUR

Attached: macca.jpg (634x509, 66.84K)

>showman
every time I see that word, I think of some bloke in a top hat doing a song and dance

He started with such an immense amount of talent and S O U L that in his old age he's got more left in the tank to show than the newest and shiniest Spotify plant does when performing whatever Max Martin wrote for them.

He's Paul McCartney.
That's how he does it.

he's a has been. last "good" thing he did was band on the run

If he can't perform with excellence for 3 hours he shouldn't be charging people $300+ to hear Beatles songs and a few modern solo songs but no 70s or 80s material.
He's the lead vocalist on every song, it's not fair to the audience to have to listen to him wheeze and strain his way through songs he recorded 50 years ago. People are basically just going to say they went. Just because he's a nice guy and makes people happy doesn't mean he shouldn't vastly reconsider his setlist.

I'm a huge McCartney fan, I'm just a hater, I just have a problem with him parading around like he's still at the height of his career or has the voice he had in 1976 or something. It's embarrassing to listen to.

>not just a hater

Something about this picture makes him look remarkably young. It's not just the low resolution, it's his posture and affect too

>but no 70s or 80s material.
Glasto setlist:

Can't Buy Me Love
(The Beatles song)
Junior's Farm
(Wings song)
Letting Go
(Wings song)
(The Beatles song)
Come On to Me
Let Me Roll It
(Wings song) (with “Foxy Lady” outro jam)
Getting Better
(The Beatles song)
Let 'Em In
(Wings song)
My Valentine
Nineteen Hundred and Eighty-Five
(Wings song)
Maybe I'm Amazed
I've Just Seen a Face
(The Beatles song)
In Spite of All the Danger
(The Quarrymen song)
Love Me Do
(The Beatles song)
Dance Tonight
Blackbird
(The Beatles song)
Here Today
New
Lady Madonna
(The Beatles song)
Fuh You
Being for the Benefit of Mr. Kite!
(The Beatles song)
Something
(The Beatles song) (intro on ukulele)
Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da
(The Beatles song)
You Never Give Me Your Money
(The Beatles song)
She Came in Through the Bathroom Window
(The Beatles song)
Get Back
(The Beatles song)
I Saw Her Standing There
(The Beatles song) (with Dave Grohl)
Band on the Run
(Wings song) (with Dave Grohl)
Glory Days
(Bruce Springsteen cover) (with Bruce Springsteen)
I Wanna Be Your Man
(The Beatles song) (with Bruce Springsteen)
Let It Be
(The Beatles song)
Live and Let Die
(Wings song)
Hey Jude
(The Beatles song)

Encore:
I've Got a Feeling
(The Beatles song) (virtual duet with John Lennon)
Helter Skelter
(The Beatles song)
Golden Slumbers
(The Beatles song)
Carry That Weight
(The Beatles song)
The End
(The Beatles song) (with Dave Grohl) (also with Bruce Springsteen)

>22 Beatles songs
>1 80s song
>6 70s songs

Well he does play a handful of 70s songs and a single song from the 80s but amongst a sea of Beatles songs and like I said just a few more modern songs sprinkled in. I think for me as a Paul fan he could be doing more to preserve his legacy as a solo artist rather than being a Beatles cover band. I think a solid 10 Beatles songs would be great, and then go really hard on the solo stuff. Play some deep cuts, do My Brave Face. The few times he did Temporary Secretary were really great and were a great way for him to play a song he had never performed. Yes Beatles songs post 1966 had the same effect but we've heard him play Beatles songs for many years at this point, I want to hear him debut more songs and give his massive audiences more to get into and learn about rather than 22 fucking Beatles songs.

>criticizes Paul fucking McCartney for playing Beatles songs

That's precisely what he did with Wings and he was chastized for NOT playing Beatles songs. You know full well that people go for a beer or a piss when a classic artist plays new, less-know stuff.
The Beatles have arguably the biggest fan base in the world, and he's got 50 years of solo touring history under his belt. I think he knows what he's doing.

Attached: son.jpg (550x406, 174.83K)

When did I say less Beatles is what people wanted? I said that *I* wanted less Beatles. Eat shit.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-18 at 8.29.35 PM.png (954x531, 600.41K)

>Eat shit.
Easy there, chucko. He can't please everyone, is my point.