Fun House

The greatest rock album of all time.

Attached: 7957052.jpg (640x636, 164.59K)

shit yeah probably

I agree with this statement.

Raw Power 1997 remaster is far better

Have you heard The MC5's first album yet?

It's not my favorite but not a bad pick for that spot at all. I don't mind it. Way better and more important than any frigid shit like Gaydiohead.

Yes and it's not as good. Stooges run laps around MC5 since day 1.

Not even better than Raw Power or The Idiot.

Its great, but is right.

They also ran circles around all of those mediocre punk rock bands that came later.

This is the man. The spirit of the Stooges.

Attached: 1656092732373.jpg (800x1200, 103.8K)

Stop posting this trash

I don't know why you'd say that since Iggy himself admitted that Funhouse was nothing more than an MC5 rip off.

so what

Iggy is too humble. Mainly towards people who influenced him. Have you seen him talking about the Doors/Jim Morrison?
Any of the classic Stooges albums is better than anything MC5 released.

I really don't care what your opinion of The Stooges or The MC5 is, because that wasn't the point I was trying to make.

My point is that if it weren't for The MC5's first album, there would be no Funhouse, and of course, if it weren't for Blue Cheer putting out Vincibus Eruptum, The MC5 wouldn't exist.

That's all I was trying to say. Hold any opinion you want, because it doesn't pay my bills.

Raw Power is overrated and has more filler

it's certainly better than the overrated raw power and the irrelevant the idiot

>Have you seen him talking about the Doors/Jim Morrison?
Believe it or not, Ron Asheton was more of a Doors fan than Iggy. their debut album was one his favourite albums. it was on some archival interviews from the 90s that i saw a couple of years ago.

yup. search & destroy, your pretty face is going to hell, and penetration are 11/10 tracks

>The greatest rock album of all time.
Appetite for destruction obviously