What’s the furthest you would travel to see the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Any Forums?

What’s the furthest you would travel to see the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Any Forums?

Attached: C5304DA5-C070-4162-8009-138A8FCECD17.jpg (1170x1716, 818.54K)

an hour i guess

not even leave my room

>mumbai
this is probably like how white zoomers cream themselves over ryu fukui

I would actively travel further away

>kaka poor

I travelled from Scotland to Italy to see Bob Dylan and would do it again. I wouldn’t travel five feet to see the RHCP though.

Lmao owned. What a waste of time to see such a washed band play a hurried phoned in set devoid of passion that lasts an hour before they run off stage to their tour bus of 14 year old girls.

At least she can have a great holiday in beautiful, sunny Glasgow

Attached: smug cuck.png (300x303, 72.94K)

>mumbai
>looknit Up
>India
Only a pajeet would do something like this

>having to look up the capital of India
God damn this place is full of rednecks

Cope pajeet no one cares about your shitting street land go worship a cow or something

I’m not Indian, I’m the OP and am from Scotland which is why I was looking at the Scottish news. One should be able to name the capital of a country with a population of over a billion.

2 hours tops
I'm seeing them at giants stadium
the chili peppers were the band that got me "into" music in the 90s
my music tastes have changed but it'll still be fun to see them perform live, and to see frusciante play
I also have to credit them for getting me into cooler bands back in the day when they would name drop their influences
flea says peter hook is a great bassist, ok I have to get all of joy divisions CDs
frusciante raving about the durutti column? scour record shops just to find a scratched to all fuck LP because it was in a literal sandpaper sleeve

>mumbai
>capital of india

I can’t even name the captial of your madeup land either cope

kek I forgot about New Delhi. I take it back, I am the redneck.

It's gonna be less than 10 miles

lol that poo got owned, based peppers

8 mile

if they were playing in my room i might turn my head for a few moments

Based Frusciante fucking up already

Attached: RHCP.jpg (651x284, 98.63K)