experience is their best album

aonnog is the absolute worst

The crab is dead now

Narayan is perfect.

no, pretty dated

Fatboy Slim and Aphex Twin are more my thing but this album is still GOATed

Fuck yes, this was my first album.

Absolutely
The songs that made it on the radio were like a gateway to discovering its other tracks that are more enduring imo. I got the album right when it came out because of Firestarter but the songs that have stuck with me to this day as favorites are Narayan, Climbatize, and Mindfields

Smack my bitch up??? Fuck this album misogynistic white appropriaters

amazing how whoever did bitchfork's critical reassessment of this album couldn't even take a cursory look at its wikipedia page to learn that """""controversy"""" was resolved before they (the writer) even gained sentience

yup

What other artists and albums do I listen to for this sound?

the kool keith feature is the ebst song off the album

It's one of the best albums of the 90s and electronic music in general, every song is at least an 8/10 and most are 9s.

you zoomer faggots wouldn't remember this, but the tawdry music video for Smack My Bitch Up was a big deal for a hot minute because of its lewdity

You might like some of the other groups that were sharing that 90s electronic music spotlight with Prodigy at that time, like Crystal Method or the Chemical Brothers.
I cant think of anyone else remotely like Prodigy, or like this album. Its unique. For me it was a good gateway of getting into other genres (techno, jungle drum n bass, trance, etc)

youtu.be/CBNh1eZfHLQ

That's a good one. Of course I've heard Busy Child a million times but never dug into The Crystal Method. Chemical Bros on the other hand:
youtube.com/watch?v=p5NX1FC-7-w

INHALE
EXHALE
YOUR THA VICTIM

I had to look up who directed that video and apparently its by some guys name Dom and Nic (aka dom&nic). The style of it reminds me a lot of Guy Ritchie.