This guy is probably the worst music critic on the internet, i hate him so much

this guy is probably the worst music critic on the internet, i hate him so much.

Attached: brad.png (378x421, 345.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/c/BrradTasteInMusic1
youtube.com/watch?v=nzIkn9Wiw58
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's not Fantano though

Better than Fantano. Fantano has this air of self importance as if his terrible opinions are any less subjective than any other hack.

He's pretty amateur but at least he is not The Punk "commercial performance is what truly matters" Rock MBA

>balding wiry jew is annoying
wow who wouldve thought it

feel bad for his wife this guy seems miserable to live with

Its over

who?

youtube.com/c/BrradTasteInMusic1

youtube.com/watch?v=nzIkn9Wiw58
Spare me.

>wassup fellow kids, these 420 mlg post ironic deep fried memes are still funny amongs you right?
My brother in christ, even Fantano got tired with the meme shit and now his comment section is slightly more tolerable than it used to, what the fuck is wrong with you?

at least Fantano isnt inhumanly unfunny

No idea who this is but I'd probably watch him over subhuman self-hating filth like Alfo Media and Adam Neely. Lemme just check here and...actually no. Retraction.

Attached: Who got a penis.png (215x204, 48.54K)

he looks like he needs a month-long sleep

My biggest issue with him is how he just constantly pauses and skips through music and doesn't actually listen to them.

Reminder that in a deleted video he admitted to having a mental breakdown while watching the show 'The Good Place'. He thought the show was real and had a panic attack

what a retard lmao

>He thought the show was real
no fucking way
that's like full schizo

He dickrides Fantano all the time, therefore he's worse

Has he had his weekly mental breakdown yet?

this guy sucks. he knows literally nothing about music and can't articulate anything beyond throwing random adjectives

literally just parrots whatever fantano likes because he's too clueless to form his own opinion