This sewerslvt girl made a whole new genre all by herself and then dipped,shes amazing

this sewerslvt girl made a whole new genre all by herself and then dipped,shes amazing

Attached: channels4_profile.jpg (900x900, 176.88K)

anime/anime aesthetic is so fucking cringe if you're past the age of 18

yes but only if you're from a Western country
if you're Japanese you get a pass
I'm gonna assume swereslvt is an Amerifat

nvm Australian
basically the same thing

Stop existing Ethan
>girl
You will always be a man and a digusting creepy one at that

even worse, he's a tranny (which OP knows, because he's ethan)

that wouldn't make it worse
rude

Attached: 1656541630335.jpg (127x127, 6.46K)

dumbass tranny STFU

>literally the shittiest music ever created by a single individual

NEW GENRE!!!!!!!!!!@!@!@! OMG NEW GENRE!!!!!!!

This abomination RUINED breakcore

I wonder what she does next. Her 2019-2022 output was amazing.

>she
>her

Attached: her44.webm (1280x532, 1.14M)

A big fat tranny

She made the genre more accessible to the masses and revolutionized it.

Her mixing of ambient pads, the samples she uses and the breaks is done masterfully. The main purpose of her music is emotional expression, and she did that so well that it can be considered one of the best examples of modern program music.

Especially her later work expresses feelings on a level that most other musicians can only dream of.

Saying that Jvne ruined breakcore is just wrong. She expanded upon the sounds, brought new stuff to the table and became an inspiration for many new artists.

There are artists who make better music, sure, even a lot of the classics are better than some of her stuff, but you can't downplay her influence and importance to modern breakcore and electronic music in general.

He is a mentally ill troon, but his music is good. I hope we can squeeze another one or two albums out of him before the inevitable an heroing

but watching rick and morty is fine, right?

How did it revolutionaze the genre? It's literally a carbon copy of IDnB with anime samples. Everything the troon did had been done before by more competent artists. The only difference is the sad anime aesthetic. Sewerslvt's music doesn't resonate with the zoomers because of the musical elements, it resonates with them because of the "sad anime vibes".

The musical elements present do accentuate the sadness in the music better tho than most other stuff I've heard. She had a difficult life, one has to acknowledge that, and the way that that is portrayed in the music is at times heartbreakingly honest.
Even if you look past the anime asthetic, from which she later strayed further and further, it is still good music and far more expressive than most modern stuff, not just in music, but in art in general.

I also don't get why people shit so much on the anime asthetic in jvne's case, but artists like goreshit and loliinearly20s are hailed for it and for their "creative" approach at lolicore and breakcore, which is still more of a carbon copy of generic fucking 90s breakcore than most of the stuff jvne put out.

>had been done before by more competent artists
No one ever backs that up with examples. It's your time to shine.

JFC ethan , just gas yourself

This
Ethan, you're fucking embarrassing and should just rope. Literally nobody responds to these threads other than people calling you out and you shamelessly samefagging.
It's worse than inbred at this point

She gets millions of views retard. Not everyone hates her art.