Why cant they just call each other fags like normal people?

Attached: why.png (2238x1564, 621.06K)

Lol

outside of political discussions and humor, reddit is consistently better than Any Forums. And they don't think about Any Forums at all aside from an occasional reference to it as a sort of humorously dangerous place. The epitome of the donald draper 'i dont think about you at all' meme.

even then, Any Forums is literally just closeted Redditors calling other closeted Redditors Redditors.

this is the exact same faggotry you pieces of shit have brought to Any Forums
this thread will prove my point, it will be filled with redditfugees circlejerking

based but bluepilled

Stop existing plebbitnigger and go back litterly no one cares about that dumb site but u retarded plebbitniggers stay there

OP is a faggot for posting this faggotry.

Why can’t you plebbitniggers just stay there no that’s just literally you plebbitnigger tourists newfags who need to get >plebbitniggers come here and bring thwre plebbitnigger trash
>plebbitnigger: uhhhh aktuallky everyone here is actually a closeted plebbitnigger see *shows thing the plebbitnigger posters itsef*
Literally only plebbitniggers are the ones posting here and posting stuff like this thread if you all stayed where ur supposed to be there wouldn’t be any kind of baka trash like you or OP now

Attached: 479EB130-1907-45F1-A3DA-3B79A0A6DBF7.png (134x75, 1.14K)

what you call "normal" is another person's "toxic" and "mentally underage"

i've been using both reddit and Any Forums for over a decade, and the level of discussion + the communities are objectively better on reddit. every board on this site is filled to the brim with overly cynical teenagers suffering from crabs-in-a-bucket mentality, and if you disagree you're simply wrong and not paying attention.

>I hVe been using reddit for the past decade
go back

>muh feigned culture war for attention
grow the FUCK up

>look at me guys i told him to go back hahaha do i fit in yet
make me you fucking stereotype

the funny part about the donald draper meme is that don did thought about the jew guy

Go back already even if u didn’t say u used it it was obvious only a plebbitnigger would write something like this go back

i thought the right was pro-free-speech, why are you constantly trying to tell people what is and isn't acceptable to say on Any Forums

>doubles down
no self-awareness

imagine studying what someone like instead of being inspired by other musicians.
i hope this person dies

>implying I care about polishits
Also this post is something also literally only something a plebbitnigger would say probably because your insufferable and annoying now leave

because he and other like-minded Any Forums-groomed cultists don't actually care about free speech, obviously.

Stop existing

his insufferable and annoying what?

No it’s justthat ur insufferable and not allowed to say anything ever again hmphhh

Attached: 03BBF65F-051B-4FA8-BE4F-081B7F791F17.gif (685x366, 83.43K)

WhAt?

Seriously. What kind of person comes to a bucket of crabs, to agitate the and lord his superiority over said crabs. If the crabs are sad let them be. No need to a massive faggot.

Plebbitniggers btfo

Don’t talk to the plebbitnigger you baka also no one is acrab or in a bucket so it’s just dumb anyway if y can talk ur not a crabcore