Thoughts on nu-Fred Durst?

Thoughts on nu-Fred Durst?

Attached: 1641851592821.png (1979x1184, 1015.31K)

From wigger king to buck breaker

Attached: 6CF71F05-CDB2-41AD-AD2A-A29773334D53.jpg (1180x1500, 198.3K)

Absolute dad-vibes

that's Doctor Raoult!!!

He can't be the young red cap forever.

extremely cool. Very few people know how to age properly nowadays. He's doing it right

Old man

I like it
not taking himself or music too seriously and just having fun with it
hes self aware which is nice because it would be pathetic any other way, considering what limp bizkit is

I think wearing a wig is worse than never taking off a beanie.

>wig

I mean...it very obviously is a wig.
It's not a bad look, but The Beastie Boys did it better.

Attached: bboys.jpg (638x425, 55.07K)

You think that hair in OPs pic is real?

It’s way to silky and shiny look at this pic now look at OP

if he matched it with a musical maturation then *mwah*... otherwise it's a pass I'm afraid.

i wouldn't mind their rebranding as le ironic nostalgia act if they'd hurry up and release good music already
self depreciating humor doesn't work when you shit out a 30 minute EP after a decade and half the tracks don't even have a riff- you have to make a project just as good if not better than your previous ones

>actually caring about music from 50 year olds
Cringe

shut the fuck up pleb
no sense in giving up on them when not a single band has even attemped- let alone succeeded in replicating their sound

Probably because it’s cringe and gets old after a few songs like litsening to one limp Bizkit song is enough for like a month literally anyone if they really wanted to could honestly also slipknots song only one is better then anything limp Bizkit ever made

He is smooth wif it no cap

Attached: Cruella-Deville_1050_591_81_s_c1.jpg (1050x591, 103.59K)

Imagine if Unquestionable Truth got a second part instead of Golden Cobra releasing. I enjoyed a couple of GC songs, but it stopped slapping like it used to.

you are pretending to be retarded for attention
i have given you said attention
please leave now
gold cobra is objective superior to TUQ in every single way, from song structures, to production, to technicality and creativity in the instrumentals, and most importantly, atmosphere and riffs

Attached: 1621450410658.png (618x618, 668.77K)