Psychedelic rock / heavy psych

Send some

Attached: 59AE4250-C04B-4328-807C-C3C79C00D46F.png (650x488, 781.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

music.youtube.com/watch?v=Smn5EMnEAvk&feature=share
youtube.com/watch?v=zD7ykHU1yII
maplemoths.bandcamp.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=_eCGu2Te3ZA
youtu.be/erl5zDRI4oQ
youtu.be/a5S-q1nUIE4
youtu.be/3pNCmS2-Ljs
youtu.be/52OnGukE1UM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Has there ever been a pschedelic album that was like "mind opening" or transformative or is it all druggie larp?

Yes but none in psychedelic rock that I know of. Cocoworld 3 by cocaine Jesus makes me feel like I’m on something almost, but psych rock just kinda chills me out or puts me in a sort of fun mood. Anyways send psychedelic rock or gtfo

Doesn't have to be psych rock. Any album like that is fine.

Not really no. You can only open your third eye or whatever by actually going out and reading up on religion, meditating etc. you can’t listen to an album and suddenly know all earths darkest esoteric knowledge. Here’s a great album tho. music.youtube.com/watch?v=Smn5EMnEAvk&feature=share

youtube.com/watch?v=zD7ykHU1yII

Heavy Traffic - Plastic Surgery

never thought i'd see one of my mates bands posted here

No way, I’ve been following this band for 3 years. Tell them to put the space tape on Spotify or I’ll take them. Every song on that album helped me through rough times. I still remember finding it on SoundCloud. Surprised they aren’t bigger, insanely talented

fuck yeah im mates with one of the guitarists and i play in a couple bands in the area. shame space carb are done

Noooooo that makes me sad. Why’d they kick the bucket? And do they have any other projects?

dont remember think it just ran its course. a couple of them are in this band thats still active maplemoths.bandcamp.com/

This stuff is great! Exactly what I was looking for with this thread. It genuinely makes me sad knowing they’re done without making it big. Every person I showed them to ended up being big fans of them as well. Those guys are fucking talented and it puts me at ease knowing that they’re still kicking in other similarly great projects. Tell them that I’m a huge fan and they need to put out CDs or something. What band are you in?

nothing currently worth sharing mate. I used to play in a sydney band called the uplifting bell ends

it's all drugs, but the intro to ball and chain by big brother and the holding company is undeniably HEEEEAVY

Tripped on shrooms once with this album, very good mind opening experience (could just be because of shrooms)
youtube.com/watch?v=_eCGu2Te3ZA

Not exactly what I was looking for but a great album all the same. I’ve never heard anything quite like this before. Thank you user

Lots of good bands to check out in this genre, for the older classic stuff I'd suggest: Jericho, T2, Captain Beyond, and High Tide to name a few

For the modern bands I suggest: Elder, Uncle Acid and The Deadbeats, Stoned Jesus, Villagers of Ioaninna City, Kadavar, and Earthless to name a few

Attached: NC00NzY1LmpwZWc.jpg (300x300, 3.98K)

Cold Sun - Dark Shadows
youtu.be/erl5zDRI4oQ

Music Emporium - S/T
youtu.be/a5S-q1nUIE4

Ill Wind - Flashes
youtu.be/3pNCmS2-Ljs

The Serpent Power
youtu.be/52OnGukE1UM

Attached: unknown-1.png (474x474, 106.29K)

Is it cliche if i like Eyehategod and i listen to Melvins when i'm stoned? Also,Eyehategod or Acid Bath, who in your opinions is heavier, anons?