Only a very small percentage of people were involved in all music scenes ever

>Only a very small percentage of people were involved in all music scenes ever
>Don't make music your main focus in life
>All your favorite artists are rich kids dicking around

Attached: 1494982724264.jpg (932x932, 103.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLHB62C4ytZgYgosz4DKSZd4hOM0bhttsP
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I used to find his grumpy old snob schtick amusing but it's really become less charming the longer it goes on. it's gotten sadder and sadder watching his streams, dude seems really unhappy

I always saw through it because I am so smart

He still streams?

This guy really needs to stop taking life so seriously.

Based Otter bringing the seethe as always.

Who/What is this?

chris ott

>All your favorite artists are rich kids dicking around

It's important that you realize this.

also my captcha was H0VAG

i guess my main focus should be becoming a rich kid fucking around

The entertainment industry is full of people who act like shitheads for no real reason, and it's so bad that it would be pretty sad and embarrassing for everyone involved if they didn't concentrate wealth, power, and influence among themselves so that they can convince the rest of us that what they're doing is important. You'd be unhappy too if you believed in the "magic" of music scenes and that it was an escape from the trappings of mainstream society.

Who cares?

People care for the same reason we look down on well-off people pretending to be poor in order to panhandle.

500000 posts more and would've been symmetrical, check'd

We don't deserve him desu. Man's spoken nothing but truth, yet so many reject his message.

early desgraced pitchfork journalist chris ott. Used to make great youtube videos on music but deleted them all. Gotta be especific, googling him now gets you almost nothing

This. The magic is in the music itself, period. Scenes are gay, just ways like-minded people can meet to have sex or drugs with eachother, it doesn't have much to do with the art, it's social, just join a gym or a church lol

The internet's busiest rectal cavity

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLHB62C4ytZgYgosz4DKSZd4hOM0bhttsP

there it is. a playlist with funny names of all the videos he's ever uploaded to YT

It's funny how on every livestream he had, he always talked about his discord and when people asked what his discord was he never answered, as if it's some kind of secret club. Really pathetic.

Memphis rap?

I;m pretty sure he makes his simps pay to be in it too