What killed their career?

What killed their career?

Attached: dorian electra.jpg (2386x2982, 1.35M)

themselves

Social Media age, you can't bring people to care about you for more than like 6 months before they get tired

>hehe I’m a boy one day
>hehe I’m a girl the next
>hehe I’m in between the day after
Cringe

Attached: 3BB56239-96C6-4F1E-BA58-FE09AF3FFFE7.png (1023x1022, 1.15M)

Never really having one

Also I wish I was a woman

Being a cis woman and coming out as "nonbinary" for social brownie points while dressing and acting like a girl and having a boyfriend
Satirizing easy targets (autistic men), who are already weak and ostracized, for cheap laughs while glamorizing the very things that made them that way (anime neckbeard fashion, Any Forums memes) and using them as promotional tools
Generally coming off as an insincere weasel
Putting out a sophomore album with zero standout or singleworthy songs

>Satirizing easy targets (autistic men), who are already weak and ostracized
take your meds cringelord

>t. Self hating autistmo

im going to admit, ive been living under a rock and this is the 1st time i found about dorian electra. i started googling, because i kinda liked her face. sadly this is the most "flattering picture.

>her
It's their

No

no, user is right. thread's photo looks like a woman, but after a search in google i reached the conclusion that that thing is not a human being.

dubs and Dorian sits on my face

Dubs and Dorian smashes my balls with a hammer UwU

/thread
>Verification not required

not being my theythemfriend

This is the complex they've got every woman of childbearing age subscribed to now.

Every celebrity female is an acolyte of this ideology.

If one sexy female pop star came out of the woodwork with a message of sympathy and understanding for the modern alienated male there would be rioting, civil war.

>h-how would they do that I don't understand!?!?

Same way Gaga, Perry et al are pro-homo, another pop star could easily be pro-loner.

Attached: HPL and Khazar Waifu.jpg (328x284, 63.33K)

Leaned too hard into the meme. Flamboyant was hyperpop without being unlistenable shitposting. Whereas the later stuff sounds like a hot bag of shit that tries to get away with it because of "irony"

It'll never happen because women are repulsed by weak men - this is natural and not a product of the culture. They are hardwired to feel disgust when they see someone who is a weak specimen. Women are also >50% of any pop artist's fanbase, so you need to pander to them. You don't try selling women on neckbeard acceptance the same way you don't try getting them to eat maggot-infested meat out of the trash. It's not gonna work, it's bad business. And that's what the music industry is - business. Labels aren't philanthropic organizations that exist to find good art and bring it to the public, they're not instruments of social control (at least not on purpose). They exist to make money, period.

AS YU FUCK MOI FACE
FOR A HONDRED DAYZ