Plays music for themselves

>plays music for themselves
How’s that going user? Fulfilling?

Attached: 034374FD-A556-43F8-B57F-BF418B84F7FB.jpg (236x274, 12.76K)

Ya, it’s pretty good. How are you?

i what for what

huh

>listen to song
>play along with it

It's nice.

Yeah I was playing Handel just a few minutes ago, fun stuff

it is kind of weird that this is a hobby for me. i used to go to shows as a kid, but now i just hang out alone in my room and have my own personal parties. in some ways i prefer this, because there's nobody else around to ruin it.

Attached: anyplace2.png (886x625, 593.67K)

ive been raving alone in my room for like ten+ years at this point. nothing like a couple drinks and some schmoke to get started on a new album

Fuck off jew frogposter.

it's fucked, but i completely agree. remember at my old place where my neighbors didn't give a fuck i'd literally get druk and mosh by myself as pathetic as that might sound.

Yea how nice is it? Tell us

wouldnt it be more pathetic to spend money at clubs? yeah, theres the potential to get laid, but then its also 4x the price. idk bro. keep on being yourself i say

yeah, ya know what you're right. thanks bro.

it's its own reward. getting better is really all that brings me joy in life. the only thing that's a drag is how badly i suck.

Mental illness. Music is expression, a form of communication. If you're playing music and not expressing it to anyone you're a mentally ill freak and dead end genetic trash. All the music you've ever listened to was delivered to you as this form of communication but you're so far gone you can't manage to to the same. You might as well be talking to inanimate objects or making dinner for imaginary friends.

That is all :^)

those replies were all me btw

nah i'm fine.

Attached: madaorepresent.jpg (704x528, 40.87K)

Music is a tool to soothe crying babies to sleep. You have anxiety. Fix yourself. Time to wean yourself off of the tit.

Honestly kinda based but people don’t like music anymore so it’s better to just not play it

you're only making them feel more like le tortured genius autist

The world has too much music in it already, I couldn't in good conscience contribute to that problem

this. keep plumbing the depths bros.

>communicating with a baby
;__; you're just reinforcing his point desu

I'm saying that he is no different than the one's he says are broken.

>mentally ill freaks dive even deeper into their delusions upon being confronted with reality
So it's sort of like when John Hinckley Jr. decided to shoot Ronald Regan when Jodie Foster didn't reply to any of his love letters?

Attached: ddeTKeGghy2dExo0a_s8cnWJ3R7j5u-XA-DXoI6xvis.png (840x854, 378.14K)

>tu quoque
having to resort to logical fallacies means you forfeited the argument user. better luck next time

It sounds like you're upset that someone called out your music listening habit, is a crutch. Are you gonna go listen to your favorite album now and suck on a bottle of beer?

Musicians BTFO. Music is pathological narcissism