St. Anger

What is your opinion on St. Anger, Metallica's 8th studio album released in 2003?

Attached: b282779061809b3dfda19ff25579a9ae.png (500x500, 397.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4TovqogviVU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kill Em All - 6.7/10
Ride The Lightning - 7.2/10
Master of Puppets - 7.4/10
And Justice For All - 7/10
Metallica - 8.2/10
Load - 7.8/10
Reload - 7.6/10
St. Anger - 8/10
Death Magnetic - 7.1/10
Lulu - 6.4/10
Hardwired To Self Destruct - 6.5/10

Attached: Cat of Correct Opinions.jpg (1080x1097, 430.76K)

it's a fucking mess

Band is the shit
Album is the shit
So, this album is fine for this band

Sucks but the documentary is a 10/10 piece of accidental comedy.

fpwp
this

even if you take it out of context and don't bother comparing it to their previous albums, it still just sounds like a shittier Helmet.

no?

yes.

>Can I say something that I think is bullshit?

Attached: 5059A85D-8B78-42B3-A044-8A11B70FF82C.jpg (1025x582, 342.07K)

>What I'm hearing is... choose my words carefully here.
>*smacks lips*
>It's pretty straightforward, the guitar shit. It's a little stock.

Attached: 90FFB9CF-A755-43F3-9E6A-3822CBB9860F.png (760x493, 349.4K)

my Sneedstyle
determines my Chuckstyle

The title song is pretty okay, everything else is ass

There’s a good idea somewhere in Frantic.

>St. Anger - 8/10
BASED

MY LIFESTYLE

DETERMINES MY DEATH STYLE

Why do people fixate on this lyric so much, it's not that bad

in retrospective i enjoy it more

Watch the documentary they made about St Anger. After James comes up with it he acts like its some amazing thing.

Why on earth would anyone want to hear a washed-up '80s thrash band attempting to compete with nu-metal and post-grunge?

youtube.com/watch?v=4TovqogviVU TICK-TICK-TICKTICK-TICK-TICKTICK-TICK-TICKTICK-TICK-TICKTICK-TICK-TICKTICK-TICK-TICKTICK-TICK-TICKTICK-TICK-TICKTICK-TICK-TICKTICK-TICK-TICKTICK-TICK-TICKTICK-TICK-TICKTICK-TICK-TICKTICK-TICK-TICKTICK-TICK-TICKTICK-TICK-TICKTICK-TICK-TICKTICK-TICK-TICKTICK-TICK-TICKTICK-TICK-TICKTICK-TICK-TICKTICK-TICK-TICKTICK-TICK-TICKTICK-TICK-TICKTICK-TICK-TICKTICK-TICK-TICKTICK-TICK-TICKTICK-TICK-TICKTICK-TICK-TICKTICK-TICK-TICKTICK-TICK-TICKTICK-TICK-TICKTICK-TICK-TICKTICK-TICK-TICKTICK-TICK-TICKTICK-TICK-TICKTICK-TICK-TICKTICK-TICK-TICKTICK-TICK-TICKTICK-TICK-TICKTICK-TICK-TICKTICK-TICK-TICKTICK-TICK-TICKTICK-TICK-TICKTICK-TICK-TICKTICK-TICK-TICKTICK-TICK-TICKTICK-TICK-TICKTICK-TICK-TICKTICK-TICK-TICKTICK-TICK-TICKTICK-TICK-TICKTICK-TICK-TICKTICK-TICK-TICKTICK-TICK-TICKTICK-TICK-TICKTICK-TICK-TICKTICK-TICK-TICKTICK-TICK-TICKTICK-TICK-TICKTICK-TICK-TICKTICK-TICK-TICKTICK-TICK-TICKTICK-TICK-TICKTICK-TICK-TICKTICK-TICK-TICKTICK-TICK-TICKTICK-TICK-TICKTICK-TICK-TICKTICK-TICK-TICKTICK-TICK-TICKTICK-TICK-TICKTICK-TICK-TICKTICK-TICK-TICKTICK-TICK-TICKTICK-TICK-TICKTICK-TICK-TICKTICK-TICK-TICKTICK-TICK-TICKTICK-TICK-TICKTICK-TICK-TICKTICK-TICK-TICKTICK-TICK-TICKTICK-TICK-TICKTICK-TICK-TICKTICK-TICK-TICKTICK-TICK-TICKTICK-TICK-TICKTICK-TICK-TICKTICK-TICK-TICKTICK-TICK-TICKTICK-TICK-TICKTICK-TICK-TICKTICK-TICK-TICKTICK-

Attached: FemaleNeedyIchidna-mobile (1).gif (480x368, 2.81M)