Am I the only one who remembers this?

Attached: intheaeroplaneoverthesea.jpg (600x600, 160.93K)

Attached: loveless.jpg (500x500, 14.85K)

Die you braindead vegetative nigger

God I fucking adore ITAOTS. I think it's actually my favourite album. I don't care that it's cringe that my entire music taste has been defined by Any Forums. It's been a fucking good life listening to this music. Good sweet jesus lord buddha muhammad L ron fuckin hubbard I wouldn't trade the world for this little time I've spent listening to these albums. Funnily enough I'm not really in the mood to listen to either of these right now, though they're both god tier; I'm playing Illinois by Sufjan (Any Forums pleb through and through). But again, lord almighty do I fucking love this experience and love having experienced this stupid fucking website and having lived, fucking LIVED these albums that it deigns to recommend.

It's a beautiful fucking life. It's worth all the living alone and begin outcast and fucking autistic. I will never become an hero. The more peoople say I should the less likely it is I will. No matter what happens and how many people I despise and how many people despise me. Fucking god damn life is so beautiful.

Fuck you by the way. I hate you. But the annoying thing is I actually don't. You're a fucking cunt anyway though.

ITAOTS is the bomb. I don't even have a left-field take to post; I wish I did. It's just such a perfect album I can't say anything original or interesting about it. Turn up

I will say John Wayne Gacy Jr. is a trash song though. Total let-down track on Illinois. Tries too hard to be depressing and morose, ends up being a cheap co-opt of an all too real tragedy. "Look beneath the floorboards for the screts I have hid" oh you're so spooky yeah that's real creepy oOoOoOoh...

Anyway that's not relevant. And fuck your mother, did I mention that, fuck your mother

Here comes the airplane

Attached: meds.jpg (1023x682, 38.23K)

>Am I the only one who remembers this?

Attached: 1645054099803.jpg (686x908, 817.93K)

Attached: aaa.png (512x512, 190.04K)

hmm.

is illinous talked about on mu alot i haven't scene much mention of it

In my interpretation, In the Aeroplane Over the Sea isabout a homosexual boy from Spain who has to endure the abuse of his overly-religious father and overcome the trauma caused by the killing of his younger step-brother with whom he is still in love with. The "aeroplane" is a treehouse the brothers would spend most of their time in, mostly to escape their homophobic father. At one point, the older brother imagines that the treehouse is a time machine and goes back in time to Holland 1945, imagining his step-brother as Anne Frank to cope with his sexuality and their sexual relationship. The father, a clear Hitler-like figure, had killed the younger brother causing the older brother to flee and live with the delusion of Anne Frank's ghost that he haunts himself with to repress the memories of his dead step-brother

A relic of old Any Forums.

I like communist daughter alot

How strange it is to be anything at all...

Attached: 1655001273095.jpg (631x639, 56.95K)

cool blog

A long time ago...

Am i the only one who remembers this?

Attached: a2614816133_10 (1).jpg (1198x1200, 269.05K)

glad this shit doesnt clog up the catalogue every fucking day now

Please leave

are you drunkposting my man

Attached: 1641107801775.png (1280x720, 999.66K)

go back FAGGOT

seethe newfags

>seethe
newfag

o i am laffin

It was posted a lot around 7 years ago.

*aeroplane

Attached: in the arrow plain over the c.png (3100x1300, 1.55M)

keep laughing election tourist!

ive been here since 2007 newfriend :^)

:/

Attached: 1656054097572.jpg (459x40, 4.87K)

like i'm going to believe you! oldfigs do not use ''seethe'' :((

i have brainrot desu senpai

Attached: 1627585521586.gif (525x400, 34.78K)