Nic Sequeira Just Performed Live!

I know everyone here on Any Forums is a good fan of our boi Nic, he recently posted this video of him playing his song "Brutal Adhesive" at a live show:

youtube.com/watch?v=mn2xpsUMqqM

I knew Nic had the pipes and the chops, but holy shit does this get intense. This is Goddamn music history right here. Does anybody know where Nic's next live gig is going to be? I want to reserve tickets, if possible, to see this absolute Internet legend bring the sounds of Denver New Wave to my ears. Guy's an absolute beast and we wish him the best!

Attached: Keyboard.png (801x701, 630.08K)

Fuck off. Stop trying to shill yourself.

I'm not shilling myself, I'm shilling Nic.

If you don't listen to Nic, you can't call yourself a true 4Channer!

Attached: Ross.png (853x1257, 936.71K)

Seriously stop it. No one believes you, no one likes you, you aren’t going to make it. Also self promotion is against the rules. Fuck off and leave this place

Nic wasn't lying when he said this is more historic than the first Beatles performance... I like the OG version of Brutal Adhesive, but I actually think I like this live version more, it's a lot more operatic and structured

Honestly though, stick to the shill thread. You’re not special SORRY

Attention you're currently viewing a shillthread. Which is why you may feel confused as to who the fuck this is.

Don't worry its no one.

Get ready for a lot of replies made by a samefag shilling his own music while pretending to be multiple people.

Don't click links
Don't look him up
Don't fall for it

Self promotion...? What are you talking about? I think you posted in the wrong thread, friend, this is a thread about Nic's epic live performance of 'Brutal Adhesive"

Attached: crazy.gif (480x320, 1.32M)

I guess this is what happens when someone like Nic finally does a live show and it's proven that people actually enjoy their music, all these haters pop out of the woodwork to spew gibberish.

srsly tho Nic, good luck and we true 4Channers wish you the best in your career ahead.

Attached: Logic.png (293x341, 159.1K)

>friend
1. Your vocals are really, really, really awful. Not even in an endearing way.
2. That music video is embarrassing. You'll delete it when you're old enough to realize that.
3. God is not real. Even if he is, how can you happily accept that he simply abandoned Earth and left us in the hands of the Devil?
4. You're not allowed to promote yr shit here. Post in a shill thread
5. You're underage and shouldn't be posting here
6. I'm not your friend, buddy

Sorry

Nic has no stage fright whatsoever- he really is a fucking badass, one of the OGs. Anyone who says otherwise probably hasn't been on the Internet that long, or they use a dial-up modem courtesy of an AOL disk

I actually wish you the worst. Keep shilling and I’ll start actively making sure you never make it

Attention: You're the only one here who hates Nic. Dissing Nic on Any Forums is about the same as dissing Pepe on Any Forums, we ain't gonna take you srsly bruh. Prepare to get Kekked!

Every single one of these fucking threads will have like 12 replies and 3 unique posters. All of these fucking posts have the earmarks of a samefag (all shitty images and overly positive comments of nic)

You're retarded if you think people can't figure this out. Stop shilling bad music here! Nobody cares about this stupid fag!

That feeling when you actually think Any Forums has any power over Nicolas Sequeira, one of the most "I don't give a shit" people on the face of the planet

Attached: El Risitas.png (503x582, 283.83K)

this is cringe as fuck Nic, get a job that acommodates autistic people and lay off the pc bro

Nic is gay? I thought he was asexual

You don’t understand what I’m telling you. It seems fun now, but as the years go on and you have no success, it will start to weigh on you. Much like a tranny never being a Woman, you will never be a successful musician. You’ll start to see peers move past you while you stagnate. They’ll begin careers and you’ll just be doing this, leeching money, until one day you are unable to take the rejection anymore, buy a rope from whatever Denver hipster wal mart equivalent there is, put it around your neck, tie the other end to a doorknob, kneel until you pass out and enter the cold abyss. You’re of less value than a pedophile my man. I have a right mind to pretend to be you and make you seem like a nazi too.

We don't give a fuck if you can figure it out or can't, Sherlock. We're just here for the good Nic vibes, so quit using Homophobic language and get your act together, it's not 2005 anymore

Attached: images (4).jpg (179x282, 7.67K)

Who are you talking to...? Are you having a stroke right now?

Attached: artworks-000441192717-1jgsid-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 41.96K)

Every minute you spend doing this is another minute not spent working towards actual success. You're the nigga spamming in YouTube comments sections and getting laughed at except even more pathetic. You ruined your reputation before it was even formed, great job.

dude if you look at the video there are bot-tier comments eerily similar to the botposting ITT

Transphobic AND Homophobic... I'm pretty sure this loser pretty much already is a Nazi.

That's why I support real talent like Nic, he's about as based as they come, a real leftist chad who demolishes those on the right for breakfast

Stop shilling. Use the Shillthread.

90% of us are musicians with product to sell. Imagine if the ENTIRE board were filled with threads like these?

Please be considerate.

I think this is actually the worst fucking music I have ever heard

Dude, Nic doesn't even use Any Forums. I just wanted to post his live performance for the sake of updating anyone who was interested. Chill

Attached: documental_jim_morrison_crop1626136859372.jpeg_1902800913.jpg (1200x900, 190.76K)

Clearly you haven't taken the Nic pill, my brother

You fucking suck. Why do you stealth shill? Do you think someone is going to accidentally stumble on your dogshit music and become a fan? Is spamming your links with no clue as to what it is going to make you famous? You aren’t gonna make it, you are so far from making it that it isn’t funny. Fuck off shill, leave this place and never come back.

If the entirety of Any Forums was full of threads discussing the long, storied career of Nic, the man, the myth, the legend?

Yo that sounds pretty fuckin' dope and hype, count me in!

Attached: 7583217.png (300x299, 45K)

I want to be in the audience of this so fucking bad. All the bands in my town are just hipster shit or country crap, we need someone cool and fresh like Nic over here

I dunno, the studio recording has more texture to it, if that makes sense

ATTENTION

YOU ARE CURRENTLY IN A SHILL THREAD
THIS POSTER IS SHILLING THEIR MUSIC
AND PRETENDING TO BE THEIR OWN FANS
THEY WILL TALK TO THEMSELVES AND ATTEMPT TO TRICK YOU INTO THINKING PEOPLE ACTUALLY GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THEIR MUSIC
NO ONE DOES
THIS IS A SHILL THREAD
DO NO FALL FOR IT
DO NOT SUPPORT SHILLS
DO NOT CLICK THEIR LINKS
IGNORE

Obviously you give a fuck or you wouldn't be typing in all caps like a gibbering gorilla

Attached: Julie_Brown.png (262x298, 143.18K)