When did he fall off?

When did he fall off?

Attached: 1634673581754.png (1144x750, 2.01M)

He was never a thing I guarante you the people listening to him are like bullied hardcore

why is he so fat and bloated now lol

The only place I've ever seen someone rock Haunted Mound merch in real life was at a Machine Girl show, and that says a lot

He has to have been on in the first place...

booze and coke lel, can't escape the bloat

I seriously don't understand why this guy is shilled so much. His "music" has to be some of the worst shit I've ever had the displeasure of hearing.

He does it himself. You seriously didn't realize this?

His parents are loaded

who is this? semetary?

Duh.

I like it. I know it's shit but I don't know why I like it

Why would kids of rich parents even try be artists? They could just chill and do nothing. Why do they need attention? If my parents were loaded like that I'd be perfectly fine not being famous and just chilling doing whatever I want. Being famous sounds like it sucks

All the songs sound the fucking same (aka terrible)
Why don't you listen to Chief Keef instead?

I just heard him for the first time the other day I haven't heard many songs if he even has that many

Because people always want what they don't have
I wouldn't mind Richie Rich becoming an artist/musician.
But putting up an act of being some forest serial killer redneck rapper when your household probably looked like this growing up is cringe as hell

Attached: Capture.jpg (573x577, 61.51K)

no one complained about kiss or gwar, the only one with a problem is your tripfaggot ass

Seethe and cope
When is the contract with the shilling agency coming to an end?
How many figures did this dude's dad pay Fatano?

imagine being way north of 30 years old and telling people to seethe and cope on 4channel dot com moo

He doesn't look like that anymore he lost a lot of weight the past two years

he never did, you might not like it but thats what a peak performance looks like.