fuck douglas edition

prev:

>>>NEW POP SONGSRECENT EVENTS

Attached: blue.jpg (600x600, 113.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UGU2xIxjcMs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

good afternoon dubyapops

Attached: 1632114527168.png (545x725, 616.19K)

Dua Lipa has a stupid butt

ROCKIN it
DROPPIN it

how was your morning?

Wanna grope it, punch it?

not too bad, the hangover is gone now
for a few hours i felt like i was a zombie, living dead
youtu.be/UGU2xIxjcMs
i would 100% punch dua's butt

Attached: 1630846267665.png (569x567, 777.87K)

Are you medically worried, at all, with the amount of alcohol you’ve consumed in the last decade?

what is this, an ama?
my doctor is
i'm speedrunning life

Attached: 1642710668000.png (570x1056, 1.14M)

I’ve asked you this question about a hundred times. And every time without fail, you’re evasive. Which I get, it’s a bit uncomfortable and personal, but you’re the one posting about drinking all the time.
I’m just genuinely worried for you man, i’ve seen close friends and family suffer with alcohol demons. So please don’t take it the wrong way.

cool, now leave me alone MP

Attached: 1630766874981.png (475x529, 332.71K)

Nice dubs. I’m not MP. I won’t keep harping on it since you seem annoyed, but it doesn’t really matter who’s saying it. The shakes, liver damage, brain damage, jaundice, none of that shit is good for you. It’s kinda like how i would tell AP to stop using heroin and pills because it’s ruining her life. Take care of your health. Friends don’t let friends hurt themselves.

I want Taylor Swift to get to fuck Sydney Sweeney. that would be so hot and I think she'd like it

Attached: TAYTAY MUNCHES BOX I KNEW IT I FUCKING KNEW I T.jpg (613x171, 34.25K)

random people on the internet are not your friends

Her being bi is completely meaningless, she's in a normal relationship anyway

Eh it’s not entirely random at this point. But even if they were strangers and i could see they were harming themselves, id still feel obliged to say something.

but you don't have any reason to believe anyone is harming themselves, someone you really know fuck all about said they were having a drink and you assumed it was harmful alcoholism because you saw an opportunity to be an annoying busybody

theres a huge history of alcoholism in these threads you newb

Ethanol is toxic. Even taking it in small doses is self harm.

im gonna cum

Attached: 79AA2DB9-EF74-414C-A9A1-94BD300D9C62.jpg (1482x977, 855.29K)

>To prevent him from profiting off the additional streams of her music that her coming out would make
Either this is a contrived excuse for this likely fake blind item not being public, or this is proof that at the very least bisexuality means nothing to Taylor as much as the potential profits it can make her.

Attached: Screenshot_20220630-165156~2.png (1080x500, 119.49K)

Huh? No. I do have reasons to believe there is harm occurring.
To callback to what this user said, obviously if it was just a one-off “i’m having (a) drink“, every now and again, i would give 0 fucks. Maybe you missed the part where i said we’ve discussed his alcohol consumption habits before. I hardly ever hound him about it, only because i worry. He has a right to treat his body however, though if you like someone, or are a half decent person it's hard to just not say anything. He drinks a lot.