Playing on a mediocre band will guarantee you top tier pussy

>playing on a mediocre band will guarantee you top tier pussy
How true this is?

Attached: MV5BYWQ2OGIyZTgtZmY5MC00NzY3LTg5NDYtMjdkZjgxZmFhZTMzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyOTA3ODI3NDA@._V1_.jpg (972x1440, 897.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zd60m3oUNTg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

PUTA

sex with mary winstead

playing on a band even if is a shitty one show this:
>has the ability to work with other people
>creative interests
>consistency enough to perform constantly
>some level of status even if is a local band that 400 people know of it demonstrates your involvement in the community
> "rebel" attitude or he does what he wants when he decides to make music even if doesn't accomplish anything
most of those things can be percieved as attractive signs, anyway i bought 2 monsters one orange no sugar and the other is purple no sugar too i need a replacement for coffee but this shit has caffeine too

>top tier

Attached: 1652710134430.jpg (651x1024, 51.84K)

Very true, but the pussy isn't clean

>playing on a band
>on

Attached: georgelucas.jpg (646x341, 51.33K)

Puta is definitely top tier pussy
>hot body
>hot face
>whore (makes it even hotter)

If I was Scott, you know the correct thing to do is go full Jimmy Page, Bowie, Presley, Berry. I'm talking about fucking that Chinese girl to sleep baby. Also, what a bozo for playing in a little shrimp dick indie band. If I was him, I'd focus more on putting on a show. That's right, just have a mediocre glam rock band that has swagger. Holy moly you know captain Canada would be swimming in Chinese spy pussy in weeks. Have mercy!
youtube.com/watch?v=Zd60m3oUNTg

pussy guaranteed yeah.

>Top tier pussy,
yeah about that user that thing is probably touched more than a doorknob

>touched pussy = low tier pussy
What are you some type of pedo or incel? The most promiscuous women will give you a way better experience than a virg
Tight pussy only looks good in pictures

>t. only fucked roasties

It's not. It's a power fantasy for pathetic nerds who are too pathetic and nerdy to even self-insert as Spider-Man, as much of a pathetic nerd power fantasy as Spider-Man already is.

It's not a power fantasy he was very straight forward about his feelings with her not being afraid of getting rejected is attractive. Nerds fail with girls because they want 2 years to tell a girl they love her

truth

That's part of the power fantasy.

4 years and a half and counting the wait..

Attached: pedrocover.jpg (1200x675, 66.41K)

>top tier pussy
winstead was the worst girl in that movie
julie is the patrician's choice

Attached: MV5BNmE3MzEwY2MtYjQ3Ni00YzJhLWE1MTktYTI4Y2FmYjY3ZTE2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjQ4ODE4MzQ@._V1_.jpg (1920x1056, 1.1M)

was she in love with the prota? or why the hell was she trying to cockblock him so bad

JUST 2 MORE YEARS
TRUST THE PLAN

back in the 90s maybe. nowadays good luck getting a gig anywhere and good luck getting anyone to show up.