WHAT THE ACTUAL F*CK

How is this shit a 9.0? What kind of tranny reddit fag rated this? This doesn't even touch FutureSex/ LoveSounds or After Hours yet it's rated a better R&B album.

Attached: wtf.png (2340x1212, 866.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/2771-the-eminem-show/amp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wtf kek. Look at the reviewer, it will explain why the rating is high.

Confessions is one of the greatest r&b albums of all time. It's a 10

bruh do you have ears, it's alright at best. The album is extremely repetitive and banal. Nowhere near a 10, just listen to the production for god sakes.

black guy on my street years ago used to have very loud screaming rows with his gf, when the rows got too intense he'd walk out the house, sit in his car, smoke a J and listen to Burn by usher at max volume, nigga was going through it kek, always think of it when i see this album

yeah no surprise this album attracted that audience demographic...

yeah I don't mind it, but nowhere near FSLS, After Hours or Blonde.
definitely not a 10, 7 is pushing it.

>PEOPLE ARE ALLOWED TO HAVE DIFFERENT OPINIONS?????? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IM GOING INSAAAAANE!! SAVE ME FANTANO!!!!

no. This is literally one of the worse takes of all time, not even fagtano would agree with this shit.

Only Pitchfork review worth a shit
pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/2771-the-eminem-show/amp/

based review and rating unlike this one. I can't believe James Brown literally called this guy the godson of soul.

Reviewers never give out the numbers. The editor in chief does

whoever gave out that number is obviously retarded.

better than JT or The Weeknd kek...

Gave an uber ride to the ceo of pitchfork around 1am during sxsw. I asked her why all the writers were such "pompous blowhards" she just laughed and described it as an arms race of who could write essentially the gayest sounded word salad because all the editors love to seem smart and will pick the most verbose pseud review they can get. It was great to have that confirmed

>implying this board isn’t 40% trans women and 10% fags

makes sense, desu it's quite self evident kek.

very true user.

Of all the reviews you could take issue with its this one? Come on now

The best R&B album isn't even "R&B", it's a new jack swing album. I'll let you guess which one.

I have problems with alot of the reviews, but this stood out to me for some reason because it was rated so high. Like come on a 9, bruh it's not even in the top 20 r&b albums in the 21st century. Tell me a case worse than this, this album is mid at best.

Wrong, it's his best at the peak of his power, might be the best selling modern R&B album. It's also got R. Kelly's hands all over it stylewise.