What is the best Porcupine Tree album?

My heart says The Sky Moves Sideways but my brain knows it's pic related

Attached: 81M4cYAjT5L._AC_SY355_.jpg (355x355, 20.98K)

Lightbulb Sun or Up the Downstair

Probably Stupid Dream, but I think I already posted from an alternate reality because are my favorites.

Believe in what you heart says because it seems your brain doesn't work

Signify for me
Based Up the Downstair appreciator

Signify with Lightbulb Sun being close second
Right answer

Attached: img_20190606_173954-e1559857080764.jpg (2560x2006, 3.58M)

Stupid Dream

For me it's Fear of a Blank Planet

Pic related is best no competition

All of them except the first and The Incident

I think you should separate the albums into categories before ranking them, for me it's
Psychedelic: Sky Moves Sideways (US version)
Pop: Lightbulb Sun
Metal: FOABP

As a separate question, now that everyone had more than a couple listens, what's your least favorite song from C/C?
I personally think Walk the Plank starts strong but fizzles out. Which is really a shame since I love what the group did with Black Dahlia.

I don't like Rats Return but largely because of the bad sequencing, it just sounds wrong after OTND

Still waiting for my copy to arrive.

honestly their psych stuff was the best. of the "heavy" era I'd say easily deadwing. not as much psuedo-metal shit. no filler to speak of.

Shallow

C/C hasn't moved me overall but then again neither has anything since Raven. Steven Wilson still makes good music but it's all leaving me cold for some reason.

shallow slaps you're just a pseud midwit incel magachud basedboy

deadwing

c/c impressed me, might be on my band top 4

Fear of a Blank Planet and Signify. That said, Never Have off C/C is really doing it for me, like a top 3 PT song at the moment.

Deadwing has a couple filler tracks for me so it's either Blank Planet or Sky Moves Sideways

>111382365
I don't care about you, your vocabulary of nothing but hip and trendy buzzwords, or your bad taste in Porcupine Tree songs.