Danny Brown Says Everyone In The Industry Was Gay (when he was coming up)

Forget the Ninja Story. Danny just said when he was coming up, literally all of the music (or entertainment) industry was gay. youtu.be/KmgE823Mi3A?t=4352

i guarantee this dude will be dead or cancelled by august. he's talking wayy too much.

Attached: Annotation 2022-06-30 035314.png (763x553, 373.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U2SNwtE-0Us
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nothing wrong with enjoying some bussy.

>Fag, you ain't play sports but always at the ball park?

Oh wow, next he'll probably reveal how many people in the industry are J*wish! That will really open people's eyes!

probably, yea
>>they

youtube.com/watch?v=U2SNwtE-0Us

Anyone who desires to perform before a crowd is a homosexual. There's nothing surprising about this.

not surprised, he came up during that 2010-12 hipster rap scene with the likes of odd future/ASAP, tons of down low dudes in that scene who loved drug parties with hipster white dudes and fashion industry fags

Add wiz khalifa to that list
>ASAP
Ferg gay af. His dad pimped him out to p. diddy when he was a baby. It's actually sad af. Fr fr. No cap

This explains why politics and music are both gay.

its true. homos are obsessed with the stage. elvis was a total poof.

t. zoomies too scared of performing live, probably had anxiety attacks before school presentations.
crazy how you guys are willing to upload yourselves eating tide pods on tik tok tho, lol

didnt know that about Ferg but doesnt surprise me, theres zero doubt in mind that Diddy has done far far worse stuff that R Kelly ever did, theres too many stories, yet Diddy got some lifetime achievement award presented by kanye the other day while kelly got 30 years, i mean theyre both scumbags but the game really is rigged

>elvis was a total poof.

Hebephile you bigot

This un-ironically.

While he was coming up, they were coming out

>plays a dorian electra show one time

must be a mindfuck to be some poor dude from detroit trying to make it and seeing the rumors of the industry happen in real time.

hi sgp

type a nigga rockin crocs at the fuckin wal mort

Didn't he say Fantano giving KSG a 10 was payola on a livestream a few years ago?

I'm a literal feminine faggot and I'm sick and tired of all of the gay shit that's plaguing the world right now. There's too much of it.

being an Uncle Tom is even more cringe than licking men's poopy buttholes
house nigger lol

I'm fine with being a house nigger. I may be a degenerate faggot, but at least I keep that shit confined within my bedroom. I don't go out parading in clown makeup at elementary schools and in the middle of the street.

>conforming to society like every other race is gay
keep up those drive bys

Attached: artworks-000530317845-c3yudc-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 51.33K)