Thursday Tunes (Totally Terrific) Time (?) Edition

Thursday Tunes (Totally Terrific) Time (?) Edition

Let's try to keep these at the ten minute mark or shorter, but otherwise post whatever the hell you want.

I'll let the first non-OP fellow link the first track.

Attached: It's_song_review_time_(classic_version).png (1001x959, 201.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ABXtWqmArUU
youtube.com/watch?v=2fWQwgt0kT8
youtube.com/watch?v=X2bEU26Ea1I
youtube.com/watch?v=kABdEmW7i1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=rrISpBSWN30
youtube.com/watch?v=WNOz8woSu_o
youtube.com/watch?v=6w_WyUCzucM
youtu.be/ia6tNtIYSdw
youtube.com/watch?v=4hGQ97tCTOs
youtube.com/watch?v=0Hu_mq0Uc0M
youtube.com/watch?v=NEhpREi_WoE
youtube.com/watch?v=LxBbX9IdA2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=SrHlje9Br_M
youtube.com/watch?v=oBPXOHEP1tE
youtube.com/watch?v=cUaKPfud6A0
youtube.com/watch?v=1FjPPbc_T3A
youtube.com/watch?v=dyeZ_TOVSVY
youtube.com/watch?v=2T60xLOPN2M
youtube.com/watch?v=EhD3aG8J3pE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=ABXtWqmArUU

Attached: 1655867079693.jpg (900x623, 50K)

I'll always admire Paul Simon's studio work. It's abundantly clear in every second that he likes and he cares about the way instruments sound. The solo drums bookending the song are sublime, and his lyrics are on point here as always. Truly an early example of roasties being BTFO. 9/10

youtube.com/watch?v=2fWQwgt0kT8

I love the song's barely restrained sense of sneering negativity that's hidden behind a poppy veil. Paul Simon is one of America's greatest songwriters. There's nothing that I'd want to nitpick. Such a wonderful track. 9/10

youtube.com/watch?v=X2bEU26Ea1I

ngl vocals sucks ass and I found the country(?) vibe it has pretty uninteresting 4/10

youtube.com/watch?v=kABdEmW7i1Q

So painfully generic in terms of indie rock. Feels kind of like something that I'd feel tortured by at an independent coffee shop. Meh. 5/10

youtube.com/watch?v=rrISpBSWN30

youtube.com/watch?v=WNOz8woSu_o

Great vocals (but that's to be expected from a musical) literally carry the whole thing still not really fan 6/10
youtube.com/watch?v=6w_WyUCzucM

youtu.be/ia6tNtIYSdw

Fairly uninteresting instrumental noodling. Not vibing with this. Eh. Gave up at the two minutes and forty-two seconds mark. 5/10

youtube.com/watch?v=4hGQ97tCTOs

Some rather enjoyable ambient material that's nothing special but has a bit of an interesting story, coming from Paris during the turbulent late 1980s there? The group's clearly going for space exploration vibes, which is fine with me. A really solid track. 8/10

youtube.com/watch?v=0Hu_mq0Uc0M

youtube.com/watch?v=NEhpREi_WoE

I feel that there's better interpretations when it comes to bond themes, vox never hit me until the very end 5/10

youtube.com/watch?v=LxBbX9IdA2Y

average 80s hard rock nothing that i would call memorable desu(apart from the video)

youtube.com/watch?v=SrHlje9Br_M

Really not in the mood for this at all. Quit after the one minute and fifty-one seconds mark. Comes across as both boring and stupid. Honestly. 3/10

youtube.com/watch?v=oBPXOHEP1tE

Oh, my God. What can I even say? 1/10

youtube.com/watch?v=cUaKPfud6A0

Abba released much better singles, but this is still fairly decent. Don't want to nitpick. Not bad. 7/10

youtube.com/watch?v=1FjPPbc_T3A

youtube.com/watch?v=dyeZ_TOVSVY

youtube.com/watch?v=2T60xLOPN2M

youtube.com/watch?v=EhD3aG8J3pE

lol i like this