/classical/

Grieg edition

youtube.com/watch?v=7PzsyZR6Jt4

>How do I get into classical?
This link has resources including audio courses, textbooks and selections of recordings to help you start to understand and appreciate classical music:
pastebin.com/NBEp2VFh (embed)

Previous:

Attached: edvard-grieg.jpg (2480x2480, 1.61M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DiMZ4QQnQNU
youtube.com/watch?v=JRD78IG4VN8
youtu.be/RN3wwhMTysc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>but that doesn't translate to "WAGNER INVENTED SYMBOLISM, WAGNER INVENTED INNER DIALOGUE, WAGNER INVENTED MODERNIST MUSIC AND LITERATURE" like wagnertrannies like you/Martin are so desperate to prove.
No one has said this. Get help.

>That Dujardin quote, again, only appears in your book.
It's from Dujardin's book Le Monologue interieur, written 40 years later.

>an Irish writer who had as main influence not a german composer and his ideas, but his very own irish roots, legends and writers that came before him, mixed with the continental (read: french) influences he exposed himself to while in exile. Wagner is not responsible for the content or the structure of any of his books,
You're being purely disingenuous with this overly rhetorical, yet banal and blatantly untrue, description. As if Joyce's art is just about Irish culture. Joyce's three most important influences from the 19th century were Flaubert, Ibsen and Wagner. Ignoring that you disagree with Wagner's name being there, it is ABSOLUTELY undeniable that Ibsen, for example, was a main influence. Was he Irish?

>even if, as I said first and foremost, he is references as he HAD to be,
Oh you mean like how you denied Joyce referencing him at all and got exposed for not having read it? He didn't reference Wagner because he felt some need to reference the popularity of Wagner in his day, but because he was deeply influenced by his life and work which shows up both thematically and formally in his works (including before Portrait).

I'm a very gay man and I LOVE wagner

Oh well time to listen to some cantatas

Attached: 80867.jpg (256x256, 8.96K)

>mfw classical-era/galant shit starts playing

Attached: what else is on.gif (400x225, 196.37K)

Omg saaaaameeee bestieee

What do you think of this:

youtu.be/DiMZ4QQnQNU

i hate the british and the italians equally

Scriabin

youtube.com/watch?v=JRD78IG4VN8

Wagner/Liszt

youtube.com/watch?v=1Y-xxhBia0s

Shit

are symphonies the same as opera's?

operas are a bit like symphonies for trannies

based

whats the best piece to celebrate the last day of pride month and to score my daily dilation?

parsifal

Are there any fugue composers besides Bach worth listening to?

>You're being purely disingenuous
have you read your own post?

>Joyce's three most important influences from the 19th century were Flaubert, Ibsen and Wagner. Ignoring that you disagree with Wagner's name being there, it is ABSOLUTELY undeniable that Ibsen, for example, was a main influence. Was he Irish?
Can you not fucking read?
>Oh you mean like how you denied Joyce referencing him at all and got exposed for not having read it?
ah, I see. You can't.

>Get help.
Follow your own advise, Martin.

youtu.be/RN3wwhMTysc

sometimes i imagine the composer is kissing my ear when i play his piece.